Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jadewilson93
Essex, United Kingdom

Great location, great service.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Aug 2021
Me and my partner visited for a weekend away. It was a superb location in the middle of the strand and Covent Garden. The room was really clean, the bed was Devine and staff were incredibly welcoming. Really lovely stay, thanks again.
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 11 Aug 2021
Dear Jadewilson93,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this lovely review.

I am thrilled to learn that you took advantage of our central location and that you found everything to your liking. We are indeed blessed to be located in the heart of London, very close to many restaurants, bars, plenty of shopping options and many TOP attractions!

I am very happy that the room exceeded your expectations and that you found our team very welcoming. Thank you for sharing your nice comments about the team, they were so happy to see that you had mentioned them!

Jadewilson93, thank you again for your positive feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Patricia
Reviews (1 867)
1 867 results
1 764
1 764
All reviews mini kitchen filtered water great location brita filter small kitchenette charing cross station nespresso machine trafalgar square fantastic stay junior suite great shower excellent hotel room was spotless west end within walking distance good size highly recommend this hotel
Selected filters
1 175 - 1 180 of 1 867 reviews
Reviewed 10 August 2021

From entering the hotel, we were made to feel safe and vestry welcome. It was my daughter’s birthday and the staff left a little card and chocolate bar in our room for her. These small little touches make the stay more enjoyable. The receptionist staff were very pleasant and accommodating. Every time we walked pass we always got a smiley hello. Nothing seemed to much trouble.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Patricia Segurola, Other at The Resident Covent Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021

Dear Keogh77,

Thank you for such an amazing 5* review following your recent stay at The Resident Covent Garden.

I couldn't be happier to learn that you felt safe during your stay with us. I hope your daughter had a great birthday celebration. Thank you for your heartfelt comments about the team. Our main aim is to ensure our Residents have a lovely experience at The Resident Covent Garden and we are thrilled to read that this was your case. I have shared your kind comments with the team and they were so happy to see that you had mentioned them!

Keogh77, thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback and we hope to see you soon again!

Patricia
Reception Manager

Reviewed 9 August 2021

We stayed here recently for one night and I have to say the service at reception was fantastic. Every staff member was so welcoming and warm and you felt really valued as customers.

The Covent Garden hotels location is perfect, it’s positioned within minutes walking distance from the Piazza.

The room was great! It had some fabulous touches such as a brita filter water tap and music speaker in the bathroom. It was very clean and tidy and the bed was very comfortable. The bath/shower water pressure was incredible and we were left feeling very refreshed. The room had silent air con/ heating if you need it and the windows are well insulated, so even though it’s a busy location the bustling noises of The Strand are muted. Useful things such as a hairdryer, iron and ironing board can be used also.

All in all, we would definitely recommend a visit to this hotel, we will definitely be back in the future!

Thank you!

Mr Dias

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bettina Lindgreen, General Manager at The Resident Covent Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

Dear Mr Dias,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review following your recent stay at The Resident Covent Garden.

I am thrilled to read that you truly enjoyed your time with us and have taken advantage of our central location. We are blessed to be located in the heart of London which makes it so easy to explore our beautiful city - so much to do, so much to see within a short walking distance.

All our 57 stunning rooms are suited with a mini kitchen including Brita filtered water, great selection of tea, microwave, fridge and my personal favourite the Nespresso coffee machine. I just love the feature with the music speaker in the bathroom which makes it a little easier to wake up in the early morning.

Thank you for your fantastic comments about the team - your feedback has been passed on and they are so happy that they exceeded your expectations.

Mr Dias, I am looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

Booked for my girlfriends birthday. Hotel were super helpful when unable to book and price went up drastically. Then price matched a better deal.

Room was large and bed uber comfy.

Fridge in room for drinks etc although not stocked which was good but could have at least put some free water in.

The staff were friendly leff a card, balloons ane chocolate for the other halfs birthday.

Great location and a proper hidden gem.

Would really recommend if you love covent garden.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Chloefinan21

Dear Chloefinan21,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a 5* review following your recent stay at The Resident Covent Garden.

I am pleased to read that you had a great time with us and found the room comfortable and to your liking. All our 57 stunning rooms are designed with Paul Smith lamps, comfy beds from The Bed Factory in Liverpool and quality fabric from Bute which is based in Scotland.
All our stunning rooms are suited with a mini kitchen and Brita filtered water - please let us know when you plan to visit us again and we would be happy to place some bottled water for you in the fridge. We are also able to source groceries you might want in your larder fridge to support your healthy habits.

Thank you for your wonderful comments about the team - it really means a lot to us that we exceeded your expectations.

Chloefinan21, once again thank you for your feedback and I hope to be welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

We found the customer service exemplary on our welcome. Staff are lovely throughout the stay.
Our Junior Suite room was very comfortable and quiet. Well decorated and tasteful. The beds are indeed super comfy!
We will visit again as it is a 4 minute walk from Covent Garden.
Take breakfast at The Ivy Market Grill

Room tip: 20 minute walk from Waterloo
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Jemmo70,

Thank you for this lovely review.

I am thrilled to read that you had an amazing time with us and found the team lovely and welcoming. We always aim at providing an outstanding service with a personal touch and our goal is to create a memorable stay for all our guests.

It gives me joy that you found the Junior Suite to your liking. We have received so much positive feedback regarding our super comfortable beds which are from The Bed Factory in Liverpool.

Our location is indeed spot on - so close to many of London's TOP attractions and as you mentioned The Ivy Market Gill - you cannot go wrong with that place, I personally enjoy their Ivy Burger.

Jemmo70, once again thank you for your amazing comments and I hope to be welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2021

I took my wife to see the Tina Turner show at the Aldwych theatre and chose the Resident mainly because of its location. We couldn’t have asked for a more friendly and efficient hotel it was very modern and clean and the staff were just so helpful and friendly. It was my wife’s birthday which I had already notified the staff of when I booked and they made our stay really special, left my wife a birthday card and even upgraded our room to a corner one with a view of the Strand and Bedford Street. Patricia the manger was really great!
You don’t have a bar/restaurant but you have a small kitchenette in the room with all you need and a Nespresso coffee machine etc. The room was exceptionally clean and very modern, lovely bathroom and one of the best showers I’ve experienced in a hotel.
The location was superb, you step out to everything you need, the Aldwych Theatre was only a six minute walk but all the other theatres are also close by, lots of restaurants and bars and London nightlife if you choose. Covent Garden and market is just around the corner too.
All in all a great experience and we would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a convenient, friendly, clean hotel.

Dear John A,

Now, that is a fantastic review!

I am delighted to read that you truly enjoyed your time with us and found the room to your satisfaction.
The Resident Covent Garden opened on the 4th of February 2019 and all our 57 stunning rooms are equipped with a mini kitchen including Brita filtered water, a fridge, microwave, great selection of tea and my personal favourite the Nespresso coffee machine. I cannot agree with you more regarding the shower - I just love that it is like a waterfall.

I have passed on your amazing comments about the team - we are all thrilled that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for mentioning Patricia, she is such a great asset to the hotel and I am so proud to be a part of this hard working team.

John A, thank you for your positive feedback and I am looking forward to welcoming you back.