“Very friendly although drink could of been better”
Review of Jack's

Jack's
Ranked #1 149 of 1 490 Coffee & Tea in London
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Very friendly guy who served me although there wasn’t an option of red top milk (skinny) which is a bit of a down but good service none the less.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank saraiva28
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed 15 August 2020

Popped into Jack's this morning for a soya chai latte (vegan and can't have caffeine) after the lady saying back to me the wrong drinj I corrected her. Walked home and found I had been given a reg latte with cows milk and of courde caffeine which I already had sipped. Very small amounts of both make me feel quite unwell. I called immediately to explain and asked if it was possible to give me a replacement next time I am in. The lady admitted on the phone she knew that she had given me a reg latte but also that she didn't know if I was telling the truth and would need to come back immediately which isnt practical. When it wasnt me that made the error. Quite frustrating and quite a mistake for a store to make. When I had already corrected the order once after the staff member miss hearing I didn't expect this to happen.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

Lovely location and quaint atmosphere. The cafe was fairly empty and quiet and peaceful. We ordered latte,; different teas which were served in an amazing filtering pot with a stainless steel top, would love to know where we can get one; smoothie and milk shake as well as a selection of cakes and tarts. Everything was great as was the staff who served us was very helpful and served with a smile. That makes all the difference. Thanks.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

This great little family run coffee shop was close to my London accommodation so I’d have a coffee here most mornings. Friendly, clean, great coffee & delicious homemade biscuits. Good selection of ice creams but unfortunately the weather was not ice cream friendly during my time in London!!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 15 September 2019

A good choice (Sun, 15th September pm) - the lady who prepared my ice cream was very friendly and prompt to help. The ice cream was delicious and NHS discount was applied to my order. Very happy with the service and will definitely go back to try different things!

Date of visit: September 2019