Reviews (2 651)
2 651 results
1 273
1 273
All reviews great location filtered water buckingham palace national gallery charing cross station big ben ice machine london eye covent garden walking distance west end central location good size business hotel comfortable room business trip standard room
149 - 154 of 2 651 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Business trip away. Clean hotel and courteous staff. Great central location in London close to Trafalgar and walking distance to underground. Fresh water and ice available as well as air conditioning.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Judith T, Manager at Club Quarters Hotel, Trafalgar Square, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Club Quarters Trafalgar Square for your recent business trip to London. We’re glad to hear our hotel, prime location, and especially our staff met your expectations and you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Great value for a hotel in Central London on the West End right next to Trafalgar Square and easy walking distance to the Thames, shopping, sites and theaters. I've stayed here many times and the staff are always courteous and helpful. The rooms are small (it is London...), but very nicely equipped. Restaurant and gym on site - they will even bring exercise equipment to your room!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Joe C
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Location is very good, handy places to eat, shops, etc.,
cleanliness is fair,
amenities is just sufficient,
staffs not so friendly,
but rather pricey, for an old hotel,
bed is old, pillows are comfy,
drinking water is overflow daily.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Magdalena,

Thank you for choosing Club Quarters Trafalgar Square for your recent stay in London and for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our prime location, and that you found the pillows to be comfortable; however, it’s disappointing to hear that we didn’t meet your expectations in every respect. We will use your feedback to review with our team and to reinforce our efforts to make every stay perfect.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I stayed here for one night last week on business. First impressions were good; smooth check in, decent room and free wine 1700-1800. The stay itself was fine but my main gripe was food. After returning to the hotel from an event at 2200 I discovered room service only ran until 2130, which is crazy for a central London hotel. They have a Deliver service but the login for this didn't work so I ended up having to go out for food. When I got back (a little grumpy) I was surprised find a bottle of wine, a basket of goodies and a card apologising. Really perceptive guest service!

Breakfast was less impressive - smoked salmon and egg consisted of solid scrambled egg and a tiny bit of smoked salmon, but all in all this is a decent place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

We truly appreciate your visit and thoughtful review of Club Quarters Trafalgar Square. We’re glad to hear you had a smooth check-in and that you enjoyed the ‘Wine @ 5’ experience. Thanks especially for sharing the great feedback about our staff. There’s nothing we love more than to thank our team for their great guest service, and we will be sure to pass on the compliments. We are, however, sorry that we didn’t meet your expectations in every respect on this occasion. Thank you for letting us know and be assured we will use your feedback to improve. We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Club Quarters in the near future.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I can't speak highly enough about the location and the hotel.

Hotel First: I have a serious paranoia about staying in non-American hotel chains when in Europe. I had a bad experience in Ireland once with small hard beds and no AC. So it was a leap for me to try the Club Quarters. I have to say I could not have been happier there. The hotel is very comfortable and modern. The people were great and room well appointed. It reminded me of a small Westin or a W hotel. I did not try out the fitness center and I have no idea if it had a pool but as a place to sleep between running around London it was great.

Location Next: Which brings me to the location. This hotel has a fantastic location. You can take the subway (Picadilly Line to Leicester Square) for 6£ vs 70£ for a cab. The hotel is about a 10 min walk and is right next to Trafalger Square. Once you are there you can walk to almost all the destinations. Want to see Wellington Arch and Buckingham palace? Take a left out of the hotel and the arch is directly around the circle. Want to go to the London Eye? Take a right out of the hotel and cross the bridge. You can see about 80% of the big tourist spots by walking.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple