“Food to enjoy”

Ranked #950 of 24 659 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$30 - US$79
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Spitalfields
Description: The London Steakhouse Company is a traditional steakhouse in the heart of the Square Mile, serving a mouth-watering choice of steak cuts and a range of timeless English dishes. Its discreet entrance, just off bustling Bishopsgate, leads you into an archetypal steakhouse dining room, complete with a stylish cocktail bar. As well as the finest quality steaks, the menu features grilled and roast meats, fish mainboards and classic English puddings. The London Steakhouse Company is popular during the week with the City for client entertaining and boasts a private dining room that seats up to 30 guests. At the weekend, local residents and discerning steak lovers enjoy great food at this hip location just off Spitalfields.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great food, friendly staff. They made you feel welcome, happy to answer any questions.
Service with a smile.
Would recommend a visit, excellent food and choices.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Write a ReviewReviews (10 895)

103 - 107 of 10 896 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Like most of the other diners around us, we attended courtesy of a voucher or gift package of some description. However our choices were made clear and there was a reasonable selection of meals to choose from. Many of the meat dishes carried supplements as did many of the side dishes. The service was efficient and attentive and we had a great time. It would be on the pricey side if you had a massive appetite or were paying your own way and whilst the food wasn't exceptional it was nonetheless very appetising.

Wow is all I can say

The whole experience was awesome, from the time we walked through the door and met the maître d until we left some 2 hours later feeling extremely contented.

The Beef Wellington that I had was the best I'd eaten for as long as I can remember, it was cooked to perfection and well worth falling out with the wife for not sharing. I also pride myself on knowing a good sticky toffee pudding when I taste one and the sticky toffee pudding I had at this establishment was up there with the best that I've tasted.

The service throughout was exemplary, our waiter was very well trained and was able to impart knowledge that was of great help to us in helping us what to choose from the menu.

All in All I'd have no problem recommending to anyone this restaurant.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I don't think as the British we do steakhouses well, and this is no exception. The only difference here is you will pay with both arms and both legs for your quite average steak. It's a personal preference, sure, but I don't understand the obsession we seem to have with 'aging' steaks. I get that it adds flavour but only if that's the flavour you're wanting. If I had the choice, which I didn't, I would have chosen a fresh steak.

Another major annoyance is that your pound notes buy you a steak and that's it. No side dishes at all. The side dishes are £4.95 each and you'll probably want two of them. I think that's taking the proverbial.

Moan over, everything else about the place was top notch. Service excellent, all other food excellent. Fabulous desserts. Lovely cocktails.

What a shame.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We couldn’t fault anything at this restaurant, the food was fantastic and the staff friendly and helpful. A great experience.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Been to London Steakhouse Co.? Share your experiences!