“Best rum I've ever had”

Puttshack
Ranked #363 of 1 328 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Puttshack has taken the traditional game of mini golf and fused it with space-age technology to create an experience never seen before.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had an amazing night with friends at Puttshack, the course was awesome and the tech is so cool - don't have to think about scorekeeping! Fave part was the rum cocktails, delish. I will be back to continue making my way through the incredible menu!

1  Thank abbeyj84

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hands-down the best night me and my mates have had in a long time! Can't wait to plan the works christmas party!!

1  Thank James B
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went with a group of friends and we had the best time ever, I am very competitive and LOST! But still had the best time ever, highly recommend Puttshack to anyone who wants to just chill and spend a fun night out with friends,

1  Thank 893clara
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went with friends during opening week. Great fun, lovely cocktails and the tech is fab. Pizza was delicious. We played first and ate after,but they're open to you organising your evening as you please. Very helpful staff. Venue looks spectacular in the evenings. Great for a night out with mates, but also for a date night too.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went with a group of friends and honestly it was the best night. The place looks insane with all of the lighting, the mini golf was great especially with our scores on the screen and no cheating. Managed to fit in some time for some delicious food (there are plenty of seating and cool decor). Staff were so friendly and helpful and everyone seemed excited to be there. Would definitely recommend as a group of friends or as a date.

1  Thank Vikki M