“Great Value!”
Buckingham Palace
Tower Bridge
Regent's Park
View to St. Paul's
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great Value!”
Reviewed 5 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Our family of 5 stayed here this past July. It is a very comfortable and quiet flat. The description and photos are right on. The building itself is a little run down, but the flat itself is great. The Pimlico Tube is the closest and Victoria Station is not that far (we walked there with out suitcases on our last day to catch the train). Chr was just excellent.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely apartment in excellent location”
Reviewed 2 July 2011 for a stay in May 2011

We were very pleased with the accommodations. It is a lovely apartment with nice furnishings. The bedrooms are spacious and the beds comfortable. The bathrooms are modern and up to date with heated towel racks. The kitchen is small but functional. It has a washing machine/drier but we did have trouble trying to figure out how it worked. The apartment is in an excellent location and we discovered lots of good restaurants nearby. The Pimlico Tube is very convenient and you are in walking distance of major sites such as Westminster abbey, Parliament Buildings, Big Ben and the Tate Museum. The booking process was easy and the staff at Coach House Rentals very pleasant and helpful.
For those who have mobility issues, there is no lift and you need to walk up several flights of stairs.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
“It was wonderful”
Reviewed 28 December 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Staying at this rental property was a lot of fun. It was like being home but away from home. All five of us could relax together after a long day of sight seeing and adventure. We could talk over what we had seen and discuss what we were going to do the next day. The 3 bedroom flat was excellent, comfortable, quiet and very enjoyable. It was convenient to train station, bus or taxi. We would definately try another rental property.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Sgs Coach House Rentals”
Reviewed 11 June 2010 for a stay in May 2010

It was my first time to book with Coach House Rentals and I must say that the flat I booked exceeded my expectations. The description of location and amenities was spot on but the flat turned out to be bigger than I thought. There were 5 of us in the flat and we found it most comfortable. Service of Coach House rentals was impeccable. All in all, it was a memorable experience and I will defitiely use them again.

Your age range 45-54
Colorado
Reviewed 7 January 2010 for a stay in November 2009
person found this review helpful

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Small kitchen
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with teenagers Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing