“Not bad but not good”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The taste of food was fine. And the menus were not bad, but I don’t think this restaurant is particularly good to recommend for my friends. The foods were kind of mediocre. Price is not cheap and place is too small. I might go again if I need to go to the area, but I don’t think I will go to the area just to visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Tried a variety of dishes from both the Korean and Japanese menus, all of them were fantastic. It’s a little hectic and cramped, and you won’t always get a table straight away, but the food is well worth it.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

All the food on the menu that I either saw or tasted were good portions, fresh + tasty. Overall a really inexpensive night out as we all ate well with drinks for as little as under £20 per person, would really recommend!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

After hearing great things about Dotori, my friend and I, both fans of East Asian cuisine, decided to give this poky restaurant a try. It was a Saturday evening and packed inside but luckily our timing was good and we were seated almost immediately.

We ordered the kimchi-jeon (a savoury pancake) to share, followed by a bland bulgogi bibimbap for me, and an equally underwhelming tempura prawn version for him. The pancake was nice but to be honest, the miso soup we were offered at the start was probably the best thing about the meal. In fact my dinner companion left most of his main and had to grab a burger to satisfy his hunger after we'd left!

I really don't know what all the fuss is about.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

The food tasted excellent and there was lots of choice of both Korean and Japanese dishes. Service let it down bit. The food came out so spaced apart some people were finished before others arrived.