“Homemade style Korean foods”
Review of Masigo

Masigo
Ranked #7 014 of 24 683 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The foods were great. Particularly the spicy pork bbq was so good. The ingredients were fresh. Usually I felt that Korean foods in London are too spicy or too sweet, so I couldn’t feel the original taste of ingredients. This restaurant is a bit more home-cooked style. One of my Korean friends said she doesn’t like because it’s too home-cooked style (which means flavour or source were too weak compared to her expectation) but I like that part. In the beginning, the quality of food was not even depending on the menu. Eg, the bbq and chicken were so great but Toppokki and Yaki udon were so so. I think that they are developing the menus and tastes became even better. I hope that this restaurant stay a long time !

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I found this gem near our house! We love to eat Korean cuisine, so we tried different k-restaurants in London. This is the best so far. The food was absolutely amazing and tasty! Highly recommend!!!!
Young and friendly staff also!
Still awaiting for alcohol licence, so we couldn’t order any soju (my fav), but costumers are allowed to bring alcohol from outside!
Loved it so much! I’ll definitely come back :)

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Awesome Korean food, excellent value, and great family run place :)

We keep introducing this place to our friends - and they keep coming back too!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This is absolutely the best Korean restaurant in London!

Me and my friend ordered 4 dishes including 김밥, 떡볶이, 김치찌개 and 부대찌개. We are just two of us and ordered 4 dishes because we never thought the portions will be this big with this price in London!!! They were all sooo delicious so its not a problem to finish them haha. One thing that I must mention is that the foods taste just like what I tasted from Korea. So if somebody wants Korean foods which taste traditionally in Korean way, you know where to go now :)

Reviewed 2 March 2018

I've been three times to Masigo and every time have walked away a satisfied customer :) Rice dishes, bibimbap and seafood soup were all delicious and the staff and always super friends and welcoming. Bing cash and BYOB whilst they are wwaiting on their licence.