“Thursday night dinner ”

San Pietro ristorante italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
San Pietro ristorante italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 599 of 25 457 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$90
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Description: Newly opened Italian restaurant serving fish, meat, pizzas, pastas and more
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Warm welcome and a free glass of bubbles went down well. Nice friendly service, tasty meals and dessert. Space a bit tight and waiters do knock into you a bit if you’re seated on the aisle - I had several apologies.

Good evening and food.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I love fish. But I find it very hard to find really good fish eatery in London. With arrival of San Pietro it all changed! Never before I was able to eat “vongole veraci” in London just the same way as I am eating them in Sorrento. Chef’s skills as well as quality of fish is second to none! Amazing deep fried baccalà (cod), super fresh tuna tartar, fried octopus, few types of fish carpaccios and tartars, two types of oysters. And don’t forget to get prosecco with patatine caccio e pepe (sort of home made chips, extremely addicted!). Great relaxed atmosphere and an absolute must for all fish lovers!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

First of all we always love the food in san Pietro, Simone is the star of the front of the house, we travel to this branch just because of Simone's friendlyness , he has great ITALIAN charm, customer service skill, Rest of the team are also very charming and professional.
he managed to organise the best cooked sea bass for me, I gave up ordering cooked fish in London, it is always overcooked, until Simone promised to make it the way I like it.
we also like the sautéed artichokes, fried courgettes, sardines and the star pasta is truffle pasta

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

In Italy , usually, we call it " La prova del Nove" , basically is when , a younger person ( in this particular case : Me!) Want to bring out his parents to Lunch out.
Specially to a new place, and if the parents in question are Italian.. well, this becomes the equivalent of something near to a kind of " Quality Control Test" :)
And so, Everything went brilliant, just don't know what to put first, the service, Tidiness.. But let's Say the Food!
Think i have got some pictures as well of their new plates on the menu of San Pietro that literrally enchanted me ( and filled my stomach in the right way) despite that lately i am following a strict diet with only proper ingredients.
Cosy Place, Welcoming Staff, i would recommend this place to anyone who want to experience good food presentation and service at its best.
Ah, very nice Decor by the way..

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I tried this restaurant with my wife and my kids last night.This is a real Italian restaurant focused on fish. They have many chargrilled fishes and good pastas/risotto with seafood. Pizza is also good. Good atmosphere and excellent service. I will definitely go back again.