“The absolute best location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Second bedroom
Second bedroom with a Queen size bed Queen sofa bed in the living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Second bedroom
Second bedroom with a Queen size bed
Queen sofa bed in the living room
Strawberry and bread with hot coffee
Queen size bed
Second bedroom with television
Queen sofa bed
Comfortable living area
Dining table
Fully equipped kitchen
Shared bathroom with a stand alone shower
The Kitchen
The master bedroom
The master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Bathroom with stand alone shower
King size bed
Stand alone shower
Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
King size bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
amybrigay
flower mound,texas
“The absolute best location! ”
Reviewed 16 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018
people found this review helpful

My husband and I came for a long weekend. The property owner communicated every step of the way. The interior of the apartment is beautiful. Everything you need is available. Really close to Tesco and a quick walk to all of the shopping and fun in convent garden. We can’t wait to come back!

20 Sep 2018
Hello Amy. Thank you so much for leaving me a positive review. It is appreciated! I am glad you loved your stay in the apartment. Indeed, everything you'll be needing is just around the corner. Hope to see you soon! 'til next time!
Ming12260
Frankfurt, Germany
“amazing flat in a superb location”
Reviewed 16 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018
people found this review helpful

Everything is wonderful of this property. We really enjoyed our time. Had a little hiccup and the host handled everything very smoothly. Excellent location and very cozy. Everyone will love this place.

17 Sep 2018
Thank you for your time and effort to give us a review. It is always a great feeling knowing that you enjoyed your stay in the apartment. Indeed! Location is one of the advantages. I would love to welcome you again in my place. See you around!
CPat103
United Kingdom
“Awesome place and nothing beats the location!”
Reviewed 12 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

This place is awesome! The location cannot be beat and it is right around the corner from Trafalgar Square, the National Gallery, Covent Garden, and all the West End shows. We loved staying in this beautiful apartment in a street filled with shops, restaurants, and pubs. The place was clean, stylish, sunny, and comfortable. We'd definitely stay here again. Thanks to Bjoern and his team for a great place for our stay!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Jun 2018
Hi there! Thank you so much for your detailed and positive feedback. It is always a nice feeling knowing that you loved your stay in the apartment. Yes, indeed! the location itself cannot be beat to anything, you have everything around the corner. I hope to be part of your getaways while visiting London in the near future. Until next time! See you around!
Rebecca F
“A trip like no other”
Reviewed 24 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

My trip was unexpected since this was a gift from my parents for my birthday. I enjoyed my vacation hence of shopping, great restaurants around the area, the place where I stayed was beyond my expectation from arriving the flat to having a great guest manager I couldn't ask for more but surely will recommend this to my fellow friends who would be going to London for vacation and looking for a place to stay. The host was also very patience with the question I am asking and assuring that this place would be a great one for my first trip.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Mar 2018
Hello. Let me take this opportunity to say THANK YOU! for your confidence and taking your time to give us a positive feedback It is always a great feeling knowing that you enjoyed and loved your stay in the apartment. I have to agree of what you have said, location is the very best thing and something that I am proud of while staying in my apartment. You couldn't ask for more. I hope to see and welcome you in your next future trip. 'till next time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing