“Great Middle Eastern restaurant in Bayswater”

Al Kababgi Mezze & Grill
Ranked #12 185 of 24 683 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Came across this place looking for dinner and what a pleasant surprise. Friendly staff with great senses of humor. Large portions of delicious grilled meats. Tzatziki was some of the best I had. And prices were very reasonable. We had 3 dinners, tzatziki and naan, chopped salad that fed 3, and olives, with drinks - 60 pounds. We all agreed we definitely would go back. Really glad we found them.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was passing by when a member of staff pressed a menu into my hands. After walking around a bit and nowhere else to eat taking my fancy, I walked back and in I went. The mixed shwarma was just what I needed and delicious all the way from top to bottom.

I was intrigued by one item on the menu in particular. (See photo!)

Reviewed 14 June 2018

As a vegan I appreciated the falafel wrap, bowl of olives, and a coke. My brother enjoyed the meat. Very friendly personable proprietor.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I live in the area and have tried so many middle eastern grills and this is by far the best, maybe even in London. Everything is so tasty. The bread is amazing, the meat and the halloumi cheese starter is the best I have had, Even the salads are superb. The staff are so welcoming and accomodating. Have been twice in a week and want to go back to try more. Great value for money, you must go!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Been there with couple of friends
Have tried the shawrma wraps in tandoori bread which was excellent also my friend try the flafel wrap and lamb chops which was amazing, staff was so polite and helpful.
Defiantly will come back again.