“Comfortable Beds - Centrally Located - Highly...”
other travellers have booked this property
bright hallway/attention to details
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
bright hallway/attention to details
1 of 3 quiet bedrooms
Trafalgar Sq only 1 minute walking distance
round dining table in front of a huge  window
attention to details
besides a full welcome package basics are available
Master bedroom with king size bed (UK standard)
towels and hotel bed linen will be provided
1 of 3 quiet bedrooms
open view/blind our curtains/each bed provides 4 pillows
toiletries and towels are provided
shared bathroom with shower
1 of 2 immaculate bathrooms
2 single beds in the 3rd bedroom
attention to details
Comfortable pillows and linens in master bedroom
quiet Master bedroom/large mirror
quiet working place
2 single beds (UK standard)
Master bedroom with TV
All major touristic highlights are in walking distance
all major touristic attractions are in walking distance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Leah M
“Comfortable Beds - Centrally Located - Highly recommended”
Reviewed 16 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Location was amazing. Literally right around the corner from Trafalgar Square. Everything a person could need. Bathrooms were spacious and bedrooms were comfortable. We were a family of 5 and this location was perfect. Provided hairdryers (important to the ladies) and an iron. Liaison person was on time and answered all our questions and kept in touch with us throughout our stay if we had any questions. Would definitely stay here again should the opportunity arise.

25 Sep 2018
Such an overwhelming review, Leah, thank you so much! Me and my team have enjoyed assisting you and your lovely group as well. Indeed my apartments location is one of the most highlights! When you will be back here in London, please do not hesitate to leave me a message as I would be happy to have you again, anytime!
Annalisa...
“Accommodating team!”
Reviewed 18 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Our hosts, Dr. Stefan Matt and Samantha were amazing. Their team were available to contact every step of the way and made sure that we felt comfortable at every opportunity throughout our stay.

The flat is beautifully kept and sparkling clean, it is exactly as described in the photos. I could not even say more about the location — Leicester Square and Covent Garden are in just less than 5 minutes walk! Overall, we didn't have any problems at all but even if we did, we know they would've been dealt promptly. Ultimately, Dr. Stefan is an amazing and a reliable host with an impressive space to stay in. Thank you for ensuring our time was amazing, Dr. Stefan, will definitely stay in this apartment again when we’ll be back in London!

25 Aug 2018
Wow! Thank you so much for your time on writing this wonderful feedback, Annalisa. Me and my team were more than happy to have you accommodated in my apartment. It's such an honored to know that you have a great time here. I hope you have collected lots of beautiful pictures with an amazing memories on it. One sure thing, you are always welcome in my place anytime.

Cheers and have a great day!
talltim20...
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Great apartment, but we did experience an issue”
Reviewed 7 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

My family of 4 booked this apartment for a 4-day stay last week. I agree with the other reviewers -- the apartment is beautiful and true to the photos, in addition to being in a great central location. We did have an issue though -- a few days before our arrival we received an email that there were problems with the water in the apartment and the repairs would not be finished until halfway through our 4 days. The owners apologized and offered to have us stay at another 3 bed/2 bath apartment for the first two days (though not as central and not the same quality/condition).

This would have been fine -- problems spring up and need to be handled the best they can be. But I recalled that 80 days prior -- when I booked this flat -- there was another listing of this apartment under a different title ("New! Spotlight*3Bed/2Bath*Covent Garden") that showed the first two days of our proposed stay as already taken. I emailed the owner about this at that time and he responded,
"Please accept my apologies for the confusion, please rest assured that your reservation in our 3Bed/2Bath apartment in Leicester is secured! As for the photos, yes, it is the same property listed on our partner's account- thank you for letting me know the availability shown, I will advise my partner about it- no need to worry."

Last week, when we asked to be moved to the original apartment as early as possible on the 3rd day (since only plumbers had been there), we were told that we needed to wait until 2:30 pm "to give the cleaners ample time to have a final cleaning after a huge work with the water."

Maybe there was a problem with the water, but my family believes that apartment had been double-booked, with the intention of moving us somewhere else for the first two days.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
18 Aug 2018
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay, Tim. Thank you so much for your complement regarding my apartment, it is indeed a beautiful and accessible place to stay.

As a reliable host for how many years, I’ve always made sure that the safety and satisfaction of my guests all throughout their stay are on top of priority. Me and my team did our best to have the issue fixed as soon as possible, however still some of your dates had been affected. Due to the foreseen event, we have UPGRADED your stay in our alternative 3bed/2bath apartment that is also centrally-located and made sure your stay is as convenient as possible.

About the listing, my apologies for the confusion. I hope you had also checked it right after I addressed your question as I am definitely sure that the calendar is blocked to avoid any future issues like what you have mentioned. Other than that, I am more than grateful for having such a keen guest like you. I look forward to accommodating you on your next family trip here in London. Thank you, Tim!
Kirk M
Mae Hong Son Province, Thailand
“Beautiful Covent Garden Flat”
Reviewed 20 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My family and I stayed here for 4 nights and very much enjoyed our stay. This apartment is located in one of the best locations in all of London. It's literally a block from Leicester Square, right next to Covent Garden and a two minutes walk from Trafalgar Square. We saw 2 West End shows - the theaters were all less than a 10 minute walk away. The flat itself is comfortable. The living room/kitchen and bedroom in front gets a lil bit of street noise but that's to be expected given the location. The bedroom in back (the master) is very silent, which is cool. There's a laundry machine/washer which came in handy for us during our trip. Also, the elevator was really convenient - it exits right next to the front door of the unit. Our hostess Samantha was responsive and lovely. All-in-all, a great trip. We highly recommend this home and the communication with this professional host.

22 Feb 2018
Hi Kirk! Thank you for the awesome review and for the kind words! I am delighted to hear that you had a great trip and enjoyed your stay in my apartment as well it's location. I am pretty sure you were able to explore the city by taking those tube stations nearby. It is good to know also that the apartment made you feel at home and comfortable. I am really looking forward to having you again in our apartment, Kirk. All the best!
Jerry T
“You'll Never Know Until You try it!!!”
Reviewed 18 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

What a house! This place rocks! It is a well equipped, centrally located with everything you need to have an awesome time away. Beds were super comfortable. Everything was clean and tidy and well looked after. The little touches like the lighting and super modern decor were amazing. You cannot get a better location. We really enjoyed our stay here and would thoroughly recommend!

19 Feb 2018
Wow! Thank you for your positive comments, Jerry! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I pleased that you were satisfied with our beds and the cleanliness of the apartment. And of course, I am happy that you found our location convenient. Were you able to explore the area?
If not, you can visit us again and we are happy to share with you the must-visit attractions :) Looking forward to welcoming you back soon, Jerry.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing