“Great service and food”
Review of Harry's Dolce Vita

Harry's Dolce Vita
Reserve with OpenTable
Harry's Dolce Vita is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 120 of 25 458 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Knightsbridge
Description: An Italian restaurant in the heart of Knightsbridge serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with an extensive Italian wine list and classic cocktails.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Could not fault anything on my evening there. The service was slick and professional without being intrusive and the food was soo yummy. It was my fiance's birthday and they made us feel beyond special. I would recommend the pasta's and to finish the Amalfi Sundae! Perfect night out for a treat!

1  Thank Lauren W

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Came here for lunch on a beautiful, sunny day and asked if we could sit outside but after some time it got unbearably hot so we asked if we could be moved inside which management arranged for us without any issues. The bloody mary's are divine and so was the burrata we shared with grilled vegetables. For mains we had the classic margherita which was absolutely delicious. Although very full we still ordered dessert (Harry's toadstool) which was presented beautifully. We had a thoroughly enjoyable lunch - the ambience, the service and the food was outstanding!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I guess management is everything and you can see the restaurant manager running around with all staff during rush hour serving customers and tending to requests. Food is very good and service is excellent.
Its location might insinuate this posh over-rated place but in reality its quite nice and its street seating area is relaxed.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I have been to a number of superb restaurants across the world, including in Japan, China, the United States & France. I have seen complaints on Tripadvisor about the service - but I can honestly say that the service here, and the food, was of an excellent standard. My wife & I were looked after by restaurant manager, Gianpiero Mazzillo - highly personalised service, friendly, warm & genuinely interested in making sure his customers have a memorable experience. We shall return just to see him again.

The food was excellent - delicious arranci and burrata, fabulous lobster risotto and truffled chicken, & a subtle tiramisu. Gianpiero gave us some complimentary tasters of his favourite deserts that were not on the menu, and they need to be added immediately.

Ignore earlier reviews regarding poor service - I can only presume they were early teething troubles. We have no evidence of such service, and despite attending on a busy Saturday evening, we were not rushed from our table, but instead were made to feel like we were long-time family members attending a true Italian restaurant. Go to Harry’s, enjoy, return regularly. We certainly shall.

1  Thank Mac D
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

My husband bought me here for my birthday and what a lovely surprise it was.

We were greeted by a friendly lady who showed us to our seats close to the bar. We then chose to start with some cicchhetti, the truffle arancini was delicious and the zucchini fritti also nice. For mains we had the parpadelle and the lobster risotto, easily the best risotto I’ve had outside of Italy. Desert was a showstopper, Harry’s toadstool. Super fun and delicious to eat with that hot pistachio sauce!

The waiters were friendly and attentive.

A couple of limoncello spritzers also went down nicely too. Grazie Mille!