“Fantastic!!”

Price range: US$20 - US$66
Neighbourhood: Shoreditch
Neighbourhood: Shoreditch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great food, excellent service and atmosphere...I forgot that is London...for sure that is a little piece of Rome

Eliza
Poland

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The best płace on the map of London. The best Italian food I've eaten. Beautiful decor, great service. I recommend

1  Thank Klaudia Ż
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went with 5 of my friends for lunch. The restaurant is beautiful, tables arranged nicely not too close to each other and they have a lovely terrace open now! Our food was delicious ( specially the truffle pasta and burrata!), service smooth and friendly. Open kitchen is quite entertaining. Will definitely be back with my family, big yes!

1  Thank Magda S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Been here 2 times in last month and the cod is my favorite. Lovely place and excellent service. I should go here more!

1  Thank Kevin W
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been there on a Saturday for a brunch with some friends. The service was amazing,professional but friendly at the same time. The atmosphere was lovely and the food was just perfect. Also the cocktail were absolutely amazing..it’s not easy to find a perfect Bloody Mary;)

1  Thank Alessandra P