“Fantastic!!”

Passo Restaurant
Ranked #5 267 of 25 436 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$19 - US$65
Neighbourhood: Shoreditch
Description: We’re an all day Italian restaurant and cafe in Shoreditch, East London. Expect seasonal produce, fresh pasta and wood fired pizza. We’re open everyday for lunch and dinner or a quick coffee if you're in a rush! Whatever the occasion, we have the means to suit. Bookings are necessary for the restaurant but we do have space for 40 walk-ins everyday on the terrace or the deli section if you can't get a reservation! Don't be shy, just rock up! If worst comes to worst, you may just have to have a drink at the bar.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great food, excellent service and atmosphere...I forgot that is London...for sure that is a little piece of Rome

Eliza
Poland

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The best płace on the map of London. The best Italian food I've eaten. Beautiful decor, great service. I recommend

1  Thank Klaudia Ż
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Went with 5 of my friends for lunch. The restaurant is beautiful, tables arranged nicely not too close to each other and they have a lovely terrace open now! Our food was delicious ( specially the truffle pasta and burrata!), service smooth and friendly. Open kitchen is quite entertaining. Will definitely be back with my family, big yes!

1  Thank Magda S
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Been here 2 times in last month and the cod is my favorite. Lovely place and excellent service. I should go here more!

1  Thank kevindouglasw
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been there on a Saturday for a brunch with some friends. The service was amazing,professional but friendly at the same time. The atmosphere was lovely and the food was just perfect. Also the cocktail were absolutely amazing..it’s not easy to find a perfect Bloody Mary;)

1  Thank Alessandra P