“Wonderful Fish and Chips”
Review of Fishcotheque

Fishcotheque
Ranked #226 of 25 272 Restaurants in London
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice food wonderful service lovley place , very close to waterloo station came from manchester to london and had the best fish and chips.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

the restaurant is so cosy, it’s so close to the waterloo underground station so if you’re a tourist like my self you won’t get lost, and their food tastes absolutely AMAZING!! also the staff is so welcoming and friendly. i highly recommend

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Definitely going to return on my next trip to London.
Man named mehmed was so nice to us.
Recommend the Rock fish and chips to anyone to has tried fish and chips.
Cod is traditional but I tried the rock fish and it did NOT disappoint.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my cousins came here and the service was exceptional, especially for 7 people walking in right before closing time. The food was delicious, I recommend the COD!!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

(Note: Sorry for the Snapchat picture, I forgot to take one without the filter and caption, but I was really excited!)

This place is close to the London Eye so we decided to check it out, and we were so happy we did cause this place is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I'm not the biggest fan of fish and chips, but this place uses high quality batter and you can taste it in the freshness of their food! I would definitely check out their big portions and amazing customer service (I found out about the free WiFi right as I was about to leave, so look for it before that)

Been to Fishcotheque? Share your experiences!