“5 star experience!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
saranno forniti toeletta
bagno
corridoio luminoso / attenzione ai dettagli
oltre a un pacchetto completo di benvenuto sono disponibili le basi
1-2 bagni immacolati
attenzione ai dettagli
all major touristic attractions are in walking distance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jesshazei...
County Dublin, Ireland
“5 star experience!!!”
Reviewed 24 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

The closest thing to perfection I came across with my travel experiences, all over the world. Super clean, Amazing location, Close to tube and bus stops, Communication with host (almost instant). It was a real pleasure to stay at this brilliant apartment, just barely 20 steps from Leicester Square. Our guest management team were very efficient, made sure we had everything we need. I will definitely recommend this with my friends and families.. and will stay here when I am back to London!

Your age range 25-34
27 Mar 2018
Wow! Thank you for the fantastic review, Shan! I am happy to hear that you had a perfect stay with us during your London trip. I'm sure our entire team enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Thank you as well for recommending our apartment to your family and friends. We look forward to welcoming you back soon, Shan! Take care.
iMatchynn...
San Francisco, California
“Amazing Stay”
Reviewed 18 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

It is our pleasure staying in a well-managed apartment in the heart of London!

Perfect location, so close to Trafalgar and Leicester Square and other spots!

Thank you so much Lara for being so patient and helful!

Will definately come back to your Spotlight apartment!7

22 Mar 2018
Mandy! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am glad that you liked the apartment as well it's location and our services. Looking forward to having you again soon. All the best!
wuaiz
Brussels, Belgium
“5 STAR”
Reviewed 11 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

A five star review doesn't do justice to how amazing this place is. The location is perfect and a short walk to all of the major tourist locations. The apartment itself is decorated very well and has all of the amenities necessary to feel right at home. We made breakfast every day and had fresh croissants from different coffee shops that line the street. Thanks Lara!

12 Mar 2018
Aww thank you Martha, you were marvelous guest! I am very happy that the apartment and location met your needs and expectations. It was a pleasure having you, please come and stay again :)
Kim C
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Excellent location”
Reviewed 3 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This apartment has recently been redecorated and looks very fresh and very stylish. The communication with the owner was first class, and check in was as organised. Was slightly apprehensive as I have never booked an apartment before but everything went smoothly.
There is a lift up to the apartment which was necessary for us with our luggage. The big downside for me was that one of the bedrooms is on to a very busy street so you can’t have the window open, this would have been a bigger issue if our stay had been in warmer months, even with the window closed the noise was enough to give me three nights of restless sleep. My sister however had the back bedroom and had no problem with noise. There also isn’t a great deal of room for luggage and no wardrobe in the front room. It suited us very well for our stay in terms of location just shame about the lack of sleep.

8 Mar 2018
Hi Kim..Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review - highly appreciated. As your host it was a great pleasure assisting you through the whole reservation process. However, I am very sorry to hear about the one bedroom that is facing the busy street which I am sure you did understand that you were staying in a centrally located apartment in London and if you only informed us about this we'd be more than happy to provide you an earplug for noise protection. Moreover, I am still pleased that you had a good stay overall and we hope to welcome you back again soon. Take care, Kim.
TylerShep
Ontario, Canada
“Marvelous apartment - a must place to stay!”
Reviewed 30 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We had a great time in London and Lara's apartment was just the perfect place to put the feet up after a long day of exploring the city! It was nice to have two bathrooms and the kids really enjoyed their bedroom. The place is nicely designed! We had the typical supply of dish washer, detergent, oil, salt and pepper which was very much appreciated; also they put in some basic foods into the fridge so that grocery shopping was not an immediate must. Thanks a lot for a wonderful place!

8 Mar 2018
I appreciate your positive feedback about my apartment, Tyler - Thank you! I am glad that you had a great time during your London trip with your kids. I am very happy to hear that our service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the apartment in the near future. All the best!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing