“FILTHY DISGUSTING URINE SMELLING PIT”
Review of Flip Out E6

Flip Out E6
Ranked #122 of 444 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

DO NOT GO HERE. management don’t care. They take your money but refuse to pay the staff that work there. Avoid the pizzas. DO NOT purchase the socks unless u want to attract athletes foot. Maybe if they paid their staff and stopped making people redundant the public would get a better service. AVOID AT ALL COST. SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TAKING YOUR CHILDREN SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!

3  Thank lorraine38
"battle"
"activity"
"jumping"

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Went there with my kids and found the place 'nasty' to the highest degree. The pit smelt of urine and is a health hazard. The slide is dangerous as my child knocked their head on the way down. It's a disaster waiting to happen. I have heard that the pizzas are supposed to be freshly made. I was told by a staff member that they are frozen. This is misleading and dishonest. Another staff member said that they don't get paid when they should. Obviously they have cash flow problems and I wonder what other health and safety aspects they miss to cut costs?
I definitely wouldn't recommend and I won't be going back there again.

2  Thank giles1964
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Visited today after booking online. When we arrived it was absolute chaos and the most disorganised event I have ever seen.

I assumed because it was sessions it would be safe in numbers, however there were people there that should have left but were still there when we started our session. Lack of staff was obvious, ran out of pizzas at 6;30 and cordial drinks. Would not go again. Excessively priced for what it is supposedly meant to deliver.

2  Thank AdamO2092
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Had a great time with the family for a 10th Birthday celebration. Our party had all ages from 6- 62 and we ALL had fun.

The food area was very under staffed which resulted in slow service and VERY dirty seating areas.

Huge special mention to Jordan who was manning the Ninja Slide- his calm and reassuring manner helped me and many others get over their fears and go down the slide. I could not have done it if it wasn’t for him.

2  Thank Shauna S
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I was honestly surprised at how incredible this place was. The price was great and the actual facilities were superb. Check online for solid prices!

The array of things to do was mind boggling, much better than Jump Giant. I was absolutely knackered along with my sisters and just did not have any energy to try the rock climbing. Had a magnicifent workout jumping all over the place.

I woukd definitely recommend booking 2 hours as 1 hour is not enough. Free parking is also avaialble. Was giving free ice cream too!

Only suggestion would be to have more balls in the adult area, as chucking them all over the place would honestly make this place heaven!

2  Thank salek a