“Brilliant!!!!”

Zobler's Deli & Diner
Reserve with OpenTable
Zobler's Deli & Diner is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 414 of 24 678 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$39
Neighbourhood: City of London
Description: A New York deli serving up a selection of favourites such as over-stuffed sandwiches, matzo ball soup, smoked fish, salads, bagels and cheesecake - all available to eat in or take away.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A brilliant dinner!!! Stunning location,very buzzy but too noisy. Went there with my family and friends. We were celebrating a 30th and were really well look after, the atmosphere was perfect for it - everyone had a great night. The manager always comes around to ask how your food is and the waitresses and waiters are always smiling. We were served by Kasia - superb service!!! I can't wait to go back.Keep it up Zobler’s!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate brunch here on a Saturday morning. The food was nice enough although quite a small menu. The service was quite good although having a table behind a pillar meant having to lean around it to get staff attention.

I was a little surprised they wouldn’t serve my 18 year old daughter a cocktail but they would serve her wine. She had ID with her but they didn’t ask to see it but just said if she wasn’t 21 she couldn’t have a cocktail. Seems a slightly strange rule but it’s up to them. However I do believe it should be written somewhere on the website because we wouldn’t have gone had we known beforehand.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really wanted to love this place but actually it was average. We were on a table towards the back and it had no atmosphere. Food was ok - latkes very nice, but just ok really. If you’re going out for a quick bite to eat then this is fine but wouldn’t recommend for a special occasion. P

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Came for a business lunch. We had a wobbly table and the waiter almost nocked our water over trying to fix it. Drinks order was taken first and apparently forgotten as our food turnned up before any drinks, unfortunately not the service you would expect in an establishment like The Ned.

I had 'the classic' ruben which was lovely, rest of the food was also enjoyed unfortunately let down by the service.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Three friends & I went to Zoblers Saturday night. As soon as you step foot in The Ned, it’s stunning & the atmosphere is great. I’d booked for dinner, though I needn’t of bothered. I think there were only one or two other couples in there. So I found it odd that the hostess sat us down on a table right next to another occupied table when the restaurant was near empty!

We only ordered mains, to our bewilderment our waitress started taking our plates away while two of us were still clearly eating including trying to take their unfinished plates away. My friend said “excuse me I was still eating those chips”. The waitress then recovered my side of chips & put these down in front of my friend, My friend informed her that this was not her plate. The waitress then said “but now you have more chips!” As if my friend would be grateful for the mixup.

Overall service was very slow & inattentive - unacceptable when the restaurant is that quiet. The food was enjoyable but not something you’d ever go for. Disappointed with this restaurant, however it would not put me off trying the other restaurants & bars The Ned has to offer.