“Generous portions and very fresh.”
Review of Fish!kitchen

Fish!kitchen
Ranked #3 184 of 24 439 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Southwark
Neighbourhood: Southwark
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Very fresh, well prepared and nicely presented. Robust food, delicious and clean flavours. I have been here many times and have never been disappointed. Often go there if I am in the area!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice Fish and Chips!
The location is great and the restaurant is very spaceous. The service and the food was amazing. You can choose from what fish you would like to have the fish and chips wich is great!
Recomend it and for sure I will return!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Fish n Chips is known as one of the must try in UK. Upon arrival, we make our way straight to Borough Market for our brunch! This store caught our attention with the long queue and advertisement of ‘best fish n chips in 2017’. We had the cod and chips. Cod is the thickest fish type, the batter is light and airy but just need more seasoning, though they provide red sauce, vinegar and salt on table for self service. All things are hot and fresh. Lovely!

Reviewed 27 December 2017

It stated from the banner "the winner of the 2017 national fish and chip award". I thought the fish fillet was sweet and tender but the fries were under cooked.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Tried out the cod fish and chips. I really wanted halibut but it wasn’t prepared at the time. For just under 10£ I got a small piece of fish and lots of chips. Neither were very good, I was pretty bummed. After trying to season it with salt and vinegar, I took a couple more bites and tossed it. Not sure why this place has such raving reviews. Plenty of other places in the market to try that has much tastier and better seasoned food.