US$287
US$114
US$101
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$258
US$373
US$200
Agoda.com
The Langham, London(London)
US$617
  • Pool
All reviewslaundry roomno liftfree breakfasttea coffeesmall roomhyde parkone nightgreat locationstayed hereconvenienceluggagecerealamenities
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I stayed here as a long-term Mon-Fri guest for 4 months and loved it. The reception staff were always helpful and the rooms are clean and bright. They can be a little noisy (road noise), depending on where you are in the building, but earplugs and eye masks are provided.

The little kitchen area is a plus and my colleagues and I often grabbed a takeaway and a bottle of wine of an evening. Having the laundry room is also really useful.

Great location close to Paddington Station, Oxford Street and Kensington Gardens / Hyde Park.

Just a note - no lift - so you will have to carry bags up stairs...

Room Tip: Top floor rooms are quieter, as are those facing Spring Street
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Kathleen C, General Manager at Studyo Paddington by Bridgestreet, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you so much for your review and your comments about Studyo Paddington, we loved having you as our guest!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

A very cozy and nice place with a very convenient location.
Close to several underground stations and most importantly to Paddington railway station.
The staff is super kind... rooms and kitchen are tidy and clean.
However, if you have too many luggage keep in mind that they don’t have an elevator and the stairs are small and narrow.
It’s a noisy area at night because it’s so central, so keep that in mind too if you prefer quiet places...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review, we appreciate that you took the time to leave it, you have given very good advice for those who read reviews - everything you have mentioned is exactly the way it is at Studyo Paddington.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

My wife and I stayed here twice in September, I could not fault it apart from the no lift so if you struggle going up and down stairs ask for a room on a lower level. The rooms were clean and facilities were great (kitchen and laundry) We stayed in rooms 1 and 2 during our stay with one night in room 9 only room 1 had a fridge so a small fridge in the rooms would be handy. The staff were great and the place is close to many eateries catering for all nationalities. It also a 5 minute walk to Hyde Park and Kensington Palace and also close to public transport. The only downside are the size of the rooms so if there are two of you with a lot of luggage ask for a large room.

Apart from that we will be returning so keep up the good work Studyo

Room Tip: If there are 2 of you with more than 2 suit cases ask for a bigger room.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Kathleen C, General Manager at Studyo Paddington by Bridgestreet, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Many thanks for your review - we really appreciate it and are really glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Much nicer than the typical corporate hotel

Great location between Paddington and Hyde Park. Lots of restaurants and pubs nearby.

Simple small room with nice modern decor, on 4th floor, surprisingly quiet.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank BruTho
Kathleen C, General Manager at Studyo Paddington by Bridgestreet, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Many thanks for your review - my team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Paddington when you visit London again.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

First of all, it seems that Stüdyo Paddington by Bridgestreet was recently renovated and so you will get something that looks and feels brand new. It's a great location, and the rooms are what you need for a quick stay, but I was let down in some aspects of the stay.

PROS
-Good, lively location
-Cute rooms
-Nice kitchen area with complimentary items such as cereal, milk...etc.

CONS
-There was a problem with my room and I COULD NOT SLEEP. Whenever someone was in the room above me, there was a loud dripping noise (seemed like there was a problem with the pipes). Highlighted at the reception, but instead of moving me to another room, the lady gave me a key to another room to sleep in if the noise happened at night. Really? This isn't a student home.
Unfortunately, I got nowhere with her. Upon checking out I complained again to the gentleman at the desk who wasn't aware of the situation. He was able to provide a form of compensation.
-I am annoyed with the fact that they labelled my stay as a 'no show'. Are they trying to avoid a review on the hotel booking site, I wonder? hmmmm
-FYI there are a few amenities. You will need to bring your own toiletries, shampoo...etc.
-There was no mirror in the room, which as a business traveller comes in useful to see how you look before going for meetings!

----
When choosing a room:
1) Do not stay on the ground floor if you get nervous being on street level (and there's no in-room safe)
2) If you have lots of luggage, however, you should know that there is no lift.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Rae M
KChandley, General Manager at Studyo Paddington by Bridgestreet, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Many thanks for your review. Stüdyo Paddington is a newly renovated product, however it is a grade II listed property in a great location, and in keeping with all the other properties along Sussex Gardens - we were unable to change the windows and the flooring - hence the noise. We are sorry you could not sleep, the team offered you a different room as they did not want to inconvenience your further by asking you to move you luggage partway through your stay. I am not sure how your stay was marked as a 'no-show' and I shall investigate this, we value feedback and would not do this to prevent feedback from taking place. Following your feedback, safes have been ordered and will be installed in all rooms within 4 weeks, we are trialling different amenities and will also be placing mirrors in the wardrobes. We would very much like you to stay with us again, we will do our best to ensure it is a quieter room - so please do contact us directly when you are staying in Paddington again.