“Easily entertaining”

Junkyard Golf Club
Ranked #66 of 408 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: WELCOME TO JUNKYARD GOLF CLUB! HOME OF CRAZY GOLF, WEIRD COCKTAILS AND ALL THINGS JUNK! Get excited on four mashed up 9-hole crazy golf courses created from pre-loved and reclaimed random shizzle. Groups can putt their way through all sorts of bizarre holes; think UV garage, scrapyard slides, circus freaks and jungle bathtubs. Please note Junkyard Golf Club’s venue contains flashing lights, UV lights and loud music. Under 18’s are only permitted at certain times, please see our FAQ’s for more info!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Four funky 9-hole courses to choose from. Wasn’t the cheapest round of mini golf and the holes were all easily par three. Tee-off time slots are managed to reduce backlogs in players waiting to play each hole, so make sure you arrive in time. We played the circus-themed Bozo course, stopping for a drink mid-game - would recommend their Welcome to Jamrock cocktail which was topped with a jammie dodger!

All reviews
"couple of hours"
in 5 reviews
"time slot"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for a date night. Loved it !!
Now I usually don’t like golf or crazy golf as it is boring, but loved this place !! You can choose what golf course you would like ... we chose the one with he car theme.
They do amazing cocktails too which we topped with your favourite childhood sweets !! I think that was my favourite part haha !!
It gives you a good old laugh !! Me and my boyfriend got really competitive and had a general laugh the whole way round.
Also we arrived a bit early so they were able to see us earlier too !! Result
Highly recommend

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went here Good Friday 7pm. It was packed. Seems very popular. We did the 'Gary' course (very good). 9 holes, some very difficult!! You buy drink and bar food and go round course with them. Need to get there a little before time slot booked to get sorted.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

There are different courses, we chose movie night so the different holes had quirky names and movie themed structures. All very fun! We only needed an hour to get around (but I guess that depends on ability). Has a great atmosphere. Say people of all walks of life and all ages so an incredibly inclusive place. Drinks were decent price!! Cloakroom costs £2 for bags and £1 for coat. It was full when we got there but we were allowed to take them on to the course with us. Would recommend having a go with friends and for couples!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I had a fab time at Junkyard, and it was a good activity to do since it was raining all day! I would say it is very reasonably priced too!
There are 4 different course to book - we chose Pablo - all with different themes!

The only down side is that that website isn't too clear - I thought that it was £11.50 for a course and it does not say anywhere that it is in fact per person!

I will be back again for another round on A different course!