“Perfect!”
other traveller has booked this property
kitchen
PAINTINGS THROUGHOUT
HOME SWEET HOME
ENTRANCE DOOR
bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

nad699
Paris, France
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We've stayed in this apartment with my family, we had a great time, it was perfectly located and very clean. I recommend it and I'll come back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Natalia S
“Lovely and sunny London flat”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I really enjoyed my stay. The flat is centrally located, very nice and clean and the owner was very helpful and accommodating. Would definitely stay again the next time I'm in London.

Crystal M
“BEST APARTMENT! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!”
Reviewed 2 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

It was my first time going to London. Me and two of my friends were very picky and specific as to where we wanted to stay. We found this amazing and comfy place that fit all of our needs and criteria! It had the best central location! Oxford street is only a few minutes of a walk away; so you can shop all day with the convenience and luxury of walking back to your apartment, no problem! The tube station was relatively close and allowing us to get to all the London landmarks without complications. The host was extremely helpful giving us lots of local knowledge. I highly recommend this apartment!

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
3 Apr 2017
Thanks so much for being such a lovely guest. Please come back again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing