“Defy meat eaters to not love this!”
Review of Mooshies London

Mooshies London
Ranked #676 of 25 296 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Neighbourhood: Spitalfields
Description: 100% Vegan Burger Bar. Burgers. Sides. Deserts. Alcoholic Drinks all Vegan. Mooshies is London's first Vegan Burger Bar having launched October 2016 on Brick Lane. After a successful pop up Mooshies became a permanent resident to Brick Lane's Curry Houses. Nestled in between the Curry Houses - Mooshies is now one of London's top vegan eateries. Nutritional Fast Food - made from wholefoods. Soya FREE. Gluten FREE. Nut FREE. We cater for many allergies but cannot guarantee cross contamination. For Allergens menu please view on our website.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My partner had the What’s Ur Beef and he said nothing until it had all gone - a good sign! Then delicious nom etc when done. My jack fruit was full of flavour and the fries had a great crunch. The guacamole has raw onion in - which I loved - but not everyone’s taste I know.
Will be back. Recommended.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Probably the best burger I have ever had - including all the meat based ones. Despite feeling more than full, I immediately wanted another one.

Really friendly staff, reasonable price (especially considering the taste) and Instagram-worthy servings. Will come back!

1  Thank David Midhage s
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I’d heard a lot about Mooshie’s and when I finally got to eat there, I understood why. It’s all delicious!

1  Thank _DCusso
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Didn't know about this place after a year of walking by perhaps a thousand times. Thanks to my friend for pointing this out.
Cool little find and it's great for burgers and sweet potato fries.
Service was amazing and the guys there are really cool and friendly and again a very chilled vibe.

1  Thank AdilOliverSharif
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Mooshies vegan burger bar hasn’t been around that long, but I hope they will live on forever and ever and ever... ‘cause I want to come back, again and again and again and again. It was that good! ...and I’m not even vegan, although I love vegan food.
I tried the ‘What’s your beef?’ - which contains organic quinoa and black bean patty, with caramalised onions, vegan cheese, gherkins, lettuce and mooshies signum burger sauce, in a multigrain seeded brioche vegan bun.
I added a side order of cheesy fries and had Notting Hill Pale, from Moncada Brewery. A great combo.
The burger was juice, with lots of flavor, and had a surprising kick to it, and the fries were cooked to perfection.
Super friendly staff, and located on Brick Lane, which is an adventure in itself.

1  Thank Thunderberg