“Defy meat eaters to not love this!”
Review of Mooshies London

Mooshies London
Ranked #741 of 24 250 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Spitalfields
Neighbourhood: Spitalfields
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My partner had the What’s Ur Beef and he said nothing until it had all gone - a good sign! Then delicious nom etc when done. My jack fruit was full of flavour and the fries had a great crunch. The guacamole has raw onion in - which I loved - but not everyone’s taste I know.
Will be back. Recommended.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Disappointing quality and served too quickly It appeared the staff were too anxious to be cleared up.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Probably the best burger I have ever had - including all the meat based ones. Despite feeling more than full, I immediately wanted another one.

Really friendly staff, reasonable price (especially considering the taste) and Instagram-worthy servings. Will come back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’d heard a lot about Mooshie’s and when I finally got to eat there, I understood why. It’s all delicious!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Didn't know about this place after a year of walking by perhaps a thousand times. Thanks to my friend for pointing this out.
Cool little find and it's great for burgers and sweet potato fries.
Service was amazing and the guys there are really cool and friendly and again a very chilled vibe.