“My middle was soggy”
Review of The Fountain & Ink

The Fountain & Ink
Ranked #8 654 of 24 683 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Plenty of room considering the football was on. I got a cricked neck but that's cos i was facing the wrong way. My pizza was decent value but the middle was soggy, leaves were strewn all over my plate and my associates accused me of vegetarianism. It was a shocker.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is amazing! Beautiful decoration, very tasty pizza and good range of beers and whiskies but!!!! The young pretty lady with tattoos should learn how to serve and respect people ! She was the worst server I’ve ever seen in my life!!! She threw away the plate onto table without saying nothing me and my friend were shocked ! Forget about check back or anything else I bought drinks from bar saying thanks with smile on my face after what she’s done still same ! She was throwing plates to the tables as if she was feeding Street animals! Unacceptable, shame coz it’s a lovely place but I don’t recommend it to no one if you expect some respect ! Even the lovely guy with long hair can’t save your place !

Reviewed 22 April 2018

If you're just coming for a drink, no problems here. But I wouldn't rate the pizza as anything to write home about, no matter the price.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I work next door to this pub and have always walked past it on my way home. That was however until last night, and boy am I glad I didn't!

The pub is everything I look for in a venue. Very well decorated, simple offering, but done very well.

The venue on a nighttime (Not been in during the day) is dark, cozy and candlelit. The atmosphere was absolutely awesome. Bottle of house red £18 and a pizza for £6 which was absolutely beautiful.

Great value for money. Great atmosphere. Great venue.

Will certainly be back.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

This place is a recent find for me, but I'm already deeply in love. There's enough space to find a seat, even on a Friday night. An amazing selection of drinks; it's great to find somewhere that does rums I've never heard of before, rather than the standard fare you seem to get everywhere else. The pizzas are incredible, with great vegetarian options and my friend said it was the best gluten free pizza she'd had in London. But mostly it's the lovely staff, who were knowledgable, super friendly and just generally great at their jobs.