“Lovely views, great venue for drinks”
Review of Aviary

Aviary
Reserve with OpenTable
Aviary is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 071 of 24 268 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$21 - US$56
Neighbourhood: City of London
Description: Perched high above the capital with enviable views out over the City, London's hottest new destination rooftop restaurant, bar and terrace, Aviary, has come home to roost. Aviary is an ornithological paradise soaring above London's busy streets that will have cocktail connoisseurs, City lunchers and evening pleasure-seekers flocking. Aviary - London's newest restaurant and bar with altitude!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had been to Aviary for drinks before and had a great evening so we decided to bring some colleagues here for lunch. It is a lovely venue with great views of the City making it a good spot to point out iconic buildings to our visiting colleagues.

The restaurant was very quiet which was great as we had a lot to discuss. My colleagues had the mussels which they enjoyed. I ordered the cod but unfortunately there was none left of so I opted for the pork neck which was good but the cabbage tasted strongly of oil. The service was also very slow considering there were so few people in the restaurant. Possibly it was just an off day for the team as I know other people have had a great lunch here.

GemmaETM, Guest Relations Manager at Aviary, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks so much for the feedback Victoria, if you would like to get in touch about the visit then please do, my email address is adam@etmgroup.co.uk

We are passionate about feedback and I would like to look into why we didn't meet our usual high standards that you have enjoyed in the past, I can assure you the feedback would be welcome. Many thanks Adam

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Started with drinks at the bar, which had a lively buzz about it and pleasant staff. This was followed by a lovely meal in the restaurant which had a relaxed atmosphere and great food. Our waitress Benedetta was attentive, but not intrusive, keeping our glasses topped up and making recommendations when asked and generally looking after us very well. Definitely worth a visit.

Thanks for this wonderful feedback Toni, we are going to make sure that Benedetta gets to see this, it will make her Easter weekend. Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 19 March 2018

amazing views
outdoor rooftop
friendly staff
nice ambience
good cocktails
busy place
desserts are my favourite here so keep plenty of room for these.

GemmaETM, Guest Relations Manager at Aviary, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Hi Sharon,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback. We are delighted that you’ve enjoyed your time with us. We hope to welcome you back to Aviary soon!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The Aviary is somewhere everyone nearby or staying at the hotel shoudl try. It doesnt dissapoint at any time, but breakfast and dusk are particularly great moments.

GemmaETM, Guest Relations Manager at Aviary, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear RockyWoking,

Thank you for taking the time to review your evening at Aviary. I am delighted to hear you had such a lovely time and your feedback has been passed on the team. We hope to have you back at our venue in the near future.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I went to the Aviary for some after work drinks. It's a great venue, very good service and brilliant views. There is outside space which I didn't sit in as it was cold but I would love to visit again in warmer weather.

GemmaETM, Guest Relations Manager at Aviary, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Jenfert,

Thank you for taking the time to review your evening at Aviary.
We hope to have you back at our venue in the near future.