“Barebones club but solid talent”
Review of Miranda

Miranda
Ranked #1 029 of 1 339 Nightlife in London
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I hated the feel of mom's unfinished basement, which is a disconnect from how they market themselves. Plastic cups, folding chairs, and they are kicking you out within 60 seconds of show ending to start folding up chairs.
I purchased 4 tix to a comedy show only to be blocked at the front door because I had 2 16 yr olds. Had to escalate to 3 people before getting in.
THAT SAID, I really enjoyed the talent - emcee plus 3 comedians. So annoyances aside, I'd check them out again next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

My friend and I attended a great event here in January 2018, but there were nowhere near enough seats for the amounts of tickets sold, and the bar staff kept walking around during the event collecting glasses.

It's a nice space, conveniently located and we loved the event, but, wouldn't rush back otherwise.

1  Thank ThomasWJoy
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I was there on a Friday and walked in and was not impressed. There was barely anywhere to sit down and when we tried to go out with stamps we were told we would have to queue and pay again. The hotel looks great next door which probably added to the dark, grotty experience in the club. The club was quiet at 12 and when we looked outside bouncers had deliberately kept out a line of people. The music was actually pretty good.