“Very poor quality and service !”
Review of Franco Manca

Franco Manca
Ranked #7 369 of 25 021 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The pizza I orded was allegedly the Chefs Special (The number 7 on the menu apparently Michelin recommended) with Gloucester spotted sausage,which was literally a few pieces of what looked like sausage that had been chewed before serving it and ithere was a measly amount of any of the toppings which were meant to be on this Pizza. I complained to the serving staff who were really not interested and did nothing to take my complaint on board. Overall it was extremely disappointing ! The last time I was at this restaurant with a friend I was very impressed,however it has changed dramatically in the qualty of the food and service

Franco M, SA at Franco Manca, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Hi John,

I am sorry we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion and that you were not impressed with our food.
We are always trying to improve and would love to hear your feedback better.
Please, would you be kind enough to contact us directly at socialmedia@francomanca.co.uk so that we can discuss this further?

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious pizza and great value too. Lovely clean and tidy restaurant. Friendly professional staff. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

You walk past some places and something cathes your eye. "Pizza from £5!" was enough for me. It was really busy and as i couldn't get a seat inside, I took one outside. Within minutes my order was on my table - pizza with side salad. Graet service at an exceptionally busy time with staff really wanting to make you feel special.
One guest who walked out the restaurant to light up a cigarette near the front door right behind me was politely asked to move elsewhere. He did - thank you!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Great lunch with friendly and quick service. Attentive staff even when eating outside - can recommend the burrata.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Arrived around 10.40 and got a table for two no bother. Super sourdough pizza. probably the best I have eaten apart from Italy.