Reviews (1 534)
1 536 results
1 093
1 093
All reviews free tea and coffee rooms are small bigger room lounge area no window room controls control panel touch screen high tech air con big ben continental breakfast tube station free movies costa coffee minute walk excellent shower
127 - 132 of 1 536 reviews
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Me and my fiance stayed here on Wednesday 17th October and I have to say we were very pleasantly surprised. The staff were extremely welcoming and the rooms were very cozy.

The only things I could pick fault with were the pillows, they were quite hard but hey some people might like that.

I was greatly looking forward to the complimentary cheese and crackers that each guest gets in the evening but due to an issue with their delivery I was unable to have it, but that is in no way the hotels fault and the gentleman behind the desk was doing his hardest to find out where it was.

I would be very happy to stay here again

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night, very small room, no window which is a definite "no no" for me. Ridiculous lighting in room, sound of water running through pipes all night, hard ridge running down middle of bed, noisy air conditioning, sound of tube trains running past every couple of minutes, no proper tea-making facility - warm water and tea bag in cup in reception, no clear fire instructions and warren of tightly packed rooms, no breakfast cereals. All this for a "bargain" £200!

1  Thank dongle317
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel to attend a conference at QEII conference centre. The hotel is less than a minute from St James’s Park station and 2-3 minutes walk from Westminster Abbey and central London.

Yes the rooms are small but they are super clean and the in room technology which I could monitor from an app, hearing, lighting, tv, film downloads etc made for a super easy, comfy stay.

Have recommended for a central location at a very reasonable price. If you are going to be out and about and just need a clean cosy room for crashing in then this is perfect!

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

This was booked for me by my company. I wasn’t expecting much to be honest but I was pleasantly surprised. Clean rooms, pleasant staff, good breakfast. What’s not to like?

Excellent central location for a trip to London.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com