“Great ice cream ”
Review of The Crepe Factory

The Crepe Factory
Ranked #2 of 476 Dessert in London
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A lot of flavor choices of ice cream, very delicious and creamy. Friendly staff, good service. Recommend!

2  Thank Milena S

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely the best crepes I’ve ever had!!! Family friendly atmosphere with a great location!!! Will definitely go back next time I’m in London.

2  Thank scottfharris
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been wanting to come here for a while and oh boy was it worth the wait the crepes we had were amazing so so tasty so fresh I had the strawberry crepe and Joe had the maple one and they both were delicious also the cappuccino was good we enjoyed every bit we will be telling everyone to visit there and enjoy.

2  Thank brenda4joe
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is amazing they have THE BEST crepes, every time I travel over to London from the US I make sure to visit a couple of times.

2  Thank taylorjac22
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Such a fresh crepe made for me in this shop, it beats some other crepe places and i would highly recommend

2  Thank luke r