US$284
US$248
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$286/night.

US$104
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$272
The Langham, London(London)
US$492
US$449
  • Pool
All reviewsopposite kings crosseuston roadtea coffee making facilitiesbusy roadnice bathroombudget hotelexcellent locationfamily roomdouble roomeurostar
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

stayed here for one night before my train trip the next day. Cost £136 for a single room. Ideal location opposite kings cross station. Check inn was ok and staff were friendly. When I got into the room it looked ok first thought the negative reviews that I read my have been unfair but on closer inspection I changed my view. saw a lot drink statins on the walls and also water leak stains on the ceiling and walls, Floor was very creaky. Could hear a lot of noise from outside. Plenty of shops and restaurant's. Overall the best I can say about this hotel is its location.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My mum and I stayed for 2 nights for a weekend away and can honestly say we had no faults with the hotel!!
We arrived after 9pm and checked in with the lady on reception - we dropped the bags and headed out for a drink before turning in.
The rooms whilst quite small and compact were spotless. We were happy with the size of the twin room as it was somewhere to sleep and shower and that was what mattered.
The rooms had a kettle and tea and coffee, milk and sugar. There were also bottles of water in the mini fridge. The room had a tv and a hairdryer and the plugs at the side of each bed had USB sockets too.
The hotel is older and a little tired but the tidiness is second to none.
We paid £6 each in the morning for breakfast- the food was a choice of cooked English breakfast or Continental. The food was wonderful. We had our evening meal in the hotels restaurant at night which was wonderful food and very cheap just like breakfast. The staff were lovely and so helpful - all of them speak multiple languages too.
Only advice or negative point is to not book the bus tickets and tours through the hotel. The bus tours are cheaper if not the same price across the road at the bus stop and the attractions are cheaper to book online or at site itself.

Very close to Euston Station - 750m walk that is well sign posted and opposite St Pancras and Kings Cross

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

£209 got us a room (no breakfast) for 1 night that is about a 10ft x 8ft “family” room for myself, my wife and our daughter. In that space is a double bed+single bed (feet touching), dressing table, wardrobe and bathroom. The room smells and overlooks an ugly building at the rear. And the matresses are awful....poor quality so you can feel the springs. I’ve stayed in MANY hotels all over the world and this is a £40-50 room at best. Absolutely dreadful. Oh and the receptionist needs a lesson in customer service. Miserable!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Although the room and Shower were good, we found the Hotel staff, very rude, with a
Ca,nt be Bothered attitude towards people who stay there. Tried the Restaurant,and ordered the Anti-pasti, expecting Italian meats— what did they give us? English Ham and Salami from Breakfast!! The man next to me had a Pizza, but he could,nt eat it,too
Hard! I asked staff to open our window, which he did- but clearly did,nt want to. I gave
Up trying to talk to reception staff, as they were clearly not interested in anything we had
To say!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked this hotel because of its location, close to St Pancras. On arrival the receptionist was quite non committal and disinterested. we explained that we were catching an early Eurostar train and asked what we did about breakfast as we had paid for two breakfasts. We were advised that the breakfast did not start until 7.30/8.0 so we could not have any breakfast. However because we had booked including two breakfasts we were still required to pay for them! The room was far two small and contained two beds, one single and one double, both pushed against the wall with the bed feet touching. We were two occupants with barely enough room to pass each other. No wardrobe just a short rail and table top and our cases had to stand on the floor/ The room was not clean, The extractor fan in the bathroom did not work and the whole room smelled of drains. The communal areas seemed to be in need of a good clean. The staff were unwelcoming upon arrival, unhelpful and disinterested wehen we reported the problems and on our departure. WE will never stop there again

Room Tip: From our experience do not go to this hotel
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple