Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
US$216
View deal
ZenHotels.comUS$242
Destinia.comUS$241
Lol.travelUS$232
Travelocity
All reviews mansion house cannon street great location clean apartment great apartments club apartment tube station apple tv st pauls cathedral welcome pack business trip fully equipped kitchen excellent place to stay lounge area home away from home great stay comfy bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2021

This hotel met all my expectations and more. They allowed me to send birthday decorations to them in which they put them up for me, which was absolutely lovely as i didn't have time to go to the apartment before my boyfriend to set up. They gave us a complimentary bottle of Prosecco and chocolates, alongside a birthday card which made it very personal and warming. The actual apartments themselves have everything, with a fully equipped kitchen to heated floors in the bathroom! the apartments are clean and tidy and the beds are super comfy. I particularly loved the dressing table area. Overall we had a fantastic stay and would 100% stay here again, i cannot thank the staff enough for allowing me to make my boyfriends birthday a special one.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Indira Cassama , General Manager at Cove - Cannon Street, The City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2021

Dear Laurenmcenhill,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a detailed review of your recent stay at Cove the Cannon and for highly rating us on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted you had such an enjoyable stay and that you enjoyed all the aspects of our apartment and the amenities provided. I am delighted that the staff made your boyfriend birthday a memorable experience.

Once again we appreciate your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 September 2021

Brilliant find. Lovely and new. Well appointed. Extremely comfortable. Very helpful staff. No hesitation in recommending. Won't bother booking a hotel room ever again after this as the studio room was more spacious and better equipped.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank diane b
Indira Cassama , General Manager at Cove - Cannon Street, The City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear diane b,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Cove the Cannon, we are pleased you enjoyed all the aspects of your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your new London home.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

I had a reservation for many months and within days of my stay they canceled my reservation. Because I didn’t respond to their email lickety split they used it as an excuse to remove my booking. The management is completely unprofessional. I could still see my reservation as confirmed until after I corresponded with them and Indira requested they cancel my booking. I have never had such an unpleasant encounter with a hotel.
Before it changed over to The Cove I stayed at the location for a month last year. The staff was wonderful, warm and friendly, hence the reason I decided to book with them again. Apparently since new management seems to be onboard the hospitality side has jumped ship. I suspect honoring a booking is less a priority if you can get twice as much by canceling an existing reservation. Avoid them, they’re just no good.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear SoSoggySeattle,

Thank you for taking the time to write your recent review on Tripadvisor. I understand your disappointment concerning the cancellation of your reservation. However, we attempted on several occasions to reach out unsuccessfully. Therefore based on the fact that you made a reservation with us previously and cancelled it, we had no option but to release your upcoming reservation as we were unable to make contact.

We pride ourselves in providing service to all of our guests it's always disappointing if we don't meet the guest's expectations.

We are still under the same Management at Cove. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future to restore your faith in the service we provide to all of our guests.

Kind Regards

Indira

Reviewed 20 August 2021

Fantastic stay . Great location . Lovely appartments . Staff so friendly . Nothing is too much trouble for Alex, Indira & Beatrice . Lovely people . Close to all transport and also to many attractions . A home from home .

Trip type: Travelled on business
Indira Cassama , General Manager at Cove - Cannon Street, The City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2021

iainmacd1954,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at COVE the Cannon and also for highly rating your experience.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our beautiful apartment and the amenities provided and also the staff made your stay a memorable experience

Once again we appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home.

Reviewed 18 August 2021

As soon as we arrived we were greeted with friendly service. We were told where our room was and given a room key each. I logged onto the WiFi easily but my daughter could not no matter how many times we tried. They came up and helped us sort the issue straight away. The room had everything you could need for a stay long or short. The safe made us feel comfortable leaving our valuables in the room and it had enough space for cameras, iPads/tablets and purses. We were right next door to Mansion House tube station and a couple of minutes down the road was Cannon Street station.
Bathroom was nice and spacious with plenty of shower room and a place to put all our toiletries. We had an uninterrupted nights sleep. It was very clean.

Would definitely recommend, and would stay again.

Date of stay: August 2021
Indira Cassama , General Manager at Cove - Cannon Street, The City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2021

Dear helenkR5311JI,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Cove the Cannon and for highly rating us on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted you had such an enjoyable stay and that you enjoyed all the aspects of our apartment and the amenities provided. The Cannon location is one of the best that London can offer I am delighted you had the opportunity to explore the area whilst staying with us. I am delighted to read that the staff was proactive in handling the issue with the Wi-Fi and also delighted to read that we made your stay a memorable experience.

Once again we appreciate your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.