“Lovely food, cool place but a bit sleepy waiter”
Review of The Hoxton Grill

The Hoxton Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Hoxton Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 966 of 25 017 Restaurants in London
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Shoreditch
Cross street: Old Street
Transit: Underground: Old Street
Description: In a charming Hoxton setting, Hoxton Grill presents an array of sumptuous American diner classics in sophisticated grill restaurant surroundings. Drawing in a fashionable crowd, the trendy American diner-style cuisine at Hoxton Grill has a contemporary edge. Hoxton Grill London has an elegant lounge and an al fresco dining area.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We went here for lunch and loved the entrecôte with fries and fried egg. The pace it self is absolutely stunning and cool and we got a table right away. But the waiter observed had a lot to to, because she came over three times to aske what we ordered, and than two times to ask what we wanted to drink and still managed to bring the wrong beer :-) But - the one I got was good and the food was lovely and I guess the waiter just had a bit to much going on. Lovely place!!

Alberto C, General Manager at The Hoxton Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Eiriknorman,

Thank you for taking some time to review your dining experience with us.
I am so glad you were pleased with the menu and ambiance. Apologies if you feel service let down your experience. I wish we could have done more for you in order to make your dining experience exceptional.
I hope you will give us another chance so we can make your dining experience better next time

Best Regards

Alberto

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I was staying at the hotel so thought i'd try the restaurant. Good lamb and great cocktails. I was defeated by the banana sundae but is was certainly yummy. Very helpful staff especially as I was a solo dinner. Only downside was a it was a Saturday night the music was very loud so talking to anybody was very difficult. But it gave the bar area a great vibe.

Dear 601robyng,

We are very happy to read that you enjoyed dining at our restaurant so much and hope to welcome you back again in the near future!

Best regards

Alberto

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Been to the Hoxton grill for few drinks with a friend and the staff were really good I end up having a dinner been look after by Jystina and Eva they was really nice and the food was over my expectations 100% recommend it !!

Alberto C, General Manager at The Hoxton Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Mamadou,

Thank you for sharing such a lovely review. I am so pleased you enjoyed the whole experience with us! Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon. I will pass your amazing feedback to Justyna and Eva, i am sure they will be pleased to read it

Best Wishes

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere in the bar area and very trendy - staff were great. The food was awful - had their hoxton blue cheese burger and both burgers were so over cooked they were almost too hard to chew, chips were soggy. Prices were reasonable, however would have been happy paying more for better quality - there is lots of choice in the area.

I share this review purely as a means to help you guys improve, as I say the atmosphere was great, build on that with restaurant quality and you will be on to a winner.

Hi Stephen G,

Thank you for taking the time to write an honest review.
I am so sorry that your experience with us was disappointing and apologise on behalf of the restaurant.
I hope you will give us another chance so we can make your dining experience exceptional.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I was staying at the hotel and realized the restaurant was pretty busy so decided to try it. I was pleasantly surprised as my burger was delicious. I would definitely eat there again!

Hi MelodySPerry,

I am so glad you enjoyed your meal and thank you so much for posting such a lovely review. We hope you will come and see us again soon.

Best regards