“Conveniently Placed and Delish!”
Review of Ted's Fish & Chips

Ted's Fish & Chips
Ranked #12 195 of 24 659 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: City of London
Neighbourhood: City of London
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went here just after touring the tower and loved it! There are large seating areas beside the shop where you can sit but no tables. This was our British fish and chips experiance and we weren't disappointing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A delicious hot fish and chips with tomato sauce , perfect to enjoy around the place, the service is fast and there are many options to order.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

So starting with the positives, the fish and chips were tasty.
Sadly this was let down that the portion size was pretty pathetic for £9. My partner actually had a larger portion of chips for the same price but when I questioned whether some were missing the staff member picked up the fish with his bare hands to check and said that was the regular amount. On a whole they were fairly rude.
I can’t help but think that the staff know that hungry tourists will visit and pay the extortionate prices because of the location rather than the value for money!
My advice to anyone thinking of visiting Ted’s - go next door to Josef’s. I’ve not tried their food or seen their portion sizes but it cannot be worse than this.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We ate here when visiting the Tower of London. I opted for the beef pie, with chips. The chips were OK, though nothing special. The real problem was the beef in the beef pie. It was incredibly fatty. I had other beef pies and beef pasties while visiting London, and this place served, by far, the fattiest beef. I would strongly recommend not trying the beef pie here.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

My pregnant wife needed a snack while near the London Bridge. We grabbed the traditional fish and chips. My wife commented the fish was real and tasty. The chips were decent. The funny thing was being attacked by a seagull twice! The crazy bird got a portion of my wife's fish but she still had a lot to snack on!