“Beautiful Surroundings, Gorgeous Food”

Thai Square - Islington
Ranked #8 205 of 24 261 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$21 - US$42
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Contemporary fuses with traditional in this stylish, air-conditioned restaurant, ideal for dinner a deux. Brushed steel and concrete work remarkably well with the wood, bamboo and grey slate - a perfect backdrop for some impressive Thai artefacts - prayer scrolls, ornate dragons and buddhas and indigenous Thai art. The chic setting sets the scene for the dining experience to follow.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited this restaurant on a dull Sunday afternoon & was soon cheered up by all the delightful interior of the restaurant & the wonderful flavours presented to us. We were seated by the window which looked directly onto the interesting & busy Islington shopping area.

It really was difficult to narrow down the menu choices as so many of the dishes sounded absolutely fantastic but our waitress Ling Ling did a great job in helping us. She was also able to advise on the cocktails which I would also highly recommend.

The particular favourite was the Tilapia fish (a recommendation from Ling Ling). It was cooked in the most delectable sauce. My teenage son loved trying a few different flavoured rices which were completely new to him.

This restaurant has much to offer & definitely deserves a repeat visit!

Nida P, Guest Relations Manager at Thai Square - Islington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I am grateful for your effort in reviewing your last visit at Thai Square. Your appreciation on our services and food is a great recognition of our team’s effort. We always strive to offer the best Thai food experience to our customers, and your feedback is very much valued. I hope to deliver you a better experience for your next visit. For now, please join our social media groups for updates and offers. Feel free to email me with any concern that you may have.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Impressive from the outside & impressive inside as well.
A wonderful welcome, customer service is excellent. All the staff were really friendly. Being the first visit here, took a while to look through the great menu. No pressure in a very busy restaurant. Great atmosphere.
Some excellent choices & great value family meal options. The food was excellent throughout.

If you like Thai food this restaurant needs to be on your list.

What a wonderful news to hear that you are satisfied with your last visit at Thai Square. We always try our hardest to offer the best that we can to all of our customers. Your feedback is a great recognition of our team’s effort, and I will congratulate on their success personally. I hope to see you again at Thai Square in the near future, and feel free to email me with any concern that you may have.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely restaurant with really superb outdoor feel.

Huge selection within the menu.

Staff were very friendly and welcoming.

Food was piping hot, so fresh and very delicious.

Would definitely return, if I lived near this location I would definitely be a regular!

Nida P, Guest Relations Manager at Thai Square - Islington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing Thai Square. Your positive comments on your last visit is a great recognition of our team’s effort. We always aim at offering the best experience to every customer, and your input is very essential for our continuous improvement. I hope that you will find your next visit more satisfactory, and I am looking forward to seeing you again. Please feel free to join our facebook pages for the latest updates. Feel free to email me with any concern that you may have.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The refurbishments to this restaurant which until recently had been closed for nearly a year following severe flooding when a public water main burst are lovely. It's very light, with a spacious feel and now boasts a living wall. The restaurant is set over 2 floors and apparently there is live music some evenings. The lunch menu is good value. For £12.99 You can select a starter and a main dish from a set menu which comes accompanied by salad, fried rice and an egg. All 4 of us enjoyed the food. Service was friendly, polite and helpful. Would certainly go again.

Many thanks for your positive feedback. It pleases our whole team to hear that you are happy with your experience with Thai Square. Our team strives to provide the best quality of services and food to all of our customers, and we will continuously improve ourselves. I hope that you will find your next visit more satisfactory, and feel free to join our social media pages for the latest promotions. Please email me directly for further inquiries and I am looking forward to seeing you again at Thai Square.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

early Sunday evening - hungry and thirsty - nowhere booked - Thai Square was great - lovely restaurant, very nice staff, and tasty tasty food - and delicious cocktails - relaxing and not under any time pressure.

Nida P, Guest Relations Manager at Thai Square - Islington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018