“Very good food! ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Clapham / Battersea
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went there just for the food. The nachos are a meal in themselves!!! Burritos and enchiladas all very good! Ate here a second time!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

2nd time coming here and got to say was an amazing vibe with great food.

Came as a family for Mother’s Day and was well worth it!!

We got the chicken nachos to start with which was a good portion size and tasted great!!

I went for the Sizzling chicken Fajitas for the main and they were just as nice. You got 4 tortillas, with sizzling chicken & onions with the sauces as well.

Great food! To top it off the service from all the waiters were amazing too! Would certainly be visiting again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Booked 3 weeks in advance for my 30th table of 20 @3.45 mix of kids and adults. (Nothing said). Called week before change time to 5pm (Nothing said).
Arrived and i ask if guest can pay for drinks at the bar and at the end will pay food bill this was agreed.
It was empty till 7.30pm ppl started coming in so we thought "cake and leave"
Food :Excellent
Drinks : Excellent
Waiters :Excellent
As i finished blowing out the cake the waiter came over and give me the bill and said "My manager said give you this"and i asked him to take it back as i had not asked for it and ppl were about to eat cake. Then he started going around the table asking guest to pay while cake was been eating. I ask the manager lady and man who appeared from behind "Do you want us out". She replied "Yes, kids should not be here after 6pm.I informed her that this was never explained to me on booking and that they should have said something before or even when I arrived not 1 and half hour after the time/when we are leaving.(could have booked else where)
On the bill they had crossed of the NOT included on the bottom of receipt and added over £50 service charge. I ask the manager lady who sat in front of us all evening doing paper work and accounts. She said that any party over 6 has to pay service. I said thats fine but you should say when making the booking. She said it's on the menu(ive been here over x7).
I have now cancelled my Christmas work do ❌❌❌

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved our visit to Cafe Sol in Clapham. The food was delicious and the staff incredibly friendly. The atmosphere was wonderfully relaxing, with nice music and ambient lighting. We had the Vegetarian Chili and a Burrito with spicy vegetables as well as some fries. The fries were excellent, the rest tasted great, too. A little out of our comfort zone in terms of hotness, but we enjoyed the food nevertheless. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank frederikg763
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Had a lovely dinner here with some friends. Great service and the restaurant has a nice atmosphere. Most of us had the chicken and beef fajitas which were fresh and tasty. Yummy Mexican food!