“Good food, slightly too pricey though ”
Review of Nando's Stratford

Nando's Stratford
Ranked #4 020 of 25 288 Restaurants in London
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Visited for lunch and had chicken pitta with chips, coleslaw and a coke and it came to £13. Although the food was fine, it just seemed a little bit pricey for what it was.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

This restaurant was out first ever Nando's back when we visited London in 2013 so we visited twice again on this visit. On both occasions, it was very busy but the food was good. It took a while to be seated on the first occasion but we got sat straight down on the second visit. It is quite a big restaurant though and a bit hectic at times.

Food was great, service is OK (You do it yourself mostly) and price is OK, but be prepared for it to be busy. (This was in the Summer holidays to be fair)

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I visit Nandos regularly and post a review if it is bad or good...in this case this Nandos is by far the best one in this area. Great customer service with plenty of seating arrangements ranging from couples to large groups of 10+

They also stock the classic Nandos sauce!!

Also this Nando is halal, parking spaces for £1 in Morrisons car park (2hr stay) and a 3mn walk to Nandos.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I came with my family at bussy lunch time. Looking like we will wait long. But waitress service was fast. and food came quickly too around 10 minutes. Friendly helpful service, great food. Vegetarian option beanie burger was mouthwatering.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Me and my wife had dinner at the Stratford Nandos yesterday after a long day seeing sights in London.
Food was nice and as expected from Nandos (basic) but this was all we wanted before driving home.
The reason why I have given this Nandos 2 stars is due to being sat very close to two tables either side and felt more like a table of 6 rather than 2. I could have accepted this if the restaurant was full but there was a lot of empty tables.
I believe the staff would rather herd everyone in one area making it easier for them than making a more enjoyable experience for cumstomers.

Overall the food nice but just wanted to get out as soon as I had eaten.