“Great food, lovely cocktails and friendly staff”
Review of Turtle Bay

Turtle Bay
Ranked #99 of 1 988 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have been here a few times now and I am never disappointed!

If you are looking for something a bit different, then you need to give Turtle Bay a try. I think I have pretty much tried most things on the menu (including the cocktails!) and there isn't one thing I haven't enjoyed.

If you need a bit of a break from this miserable weather, get yourself into Turtle Bay! The music and decor are so reminiscent of holiday vibes, you can't help but have a smile on your face and a warm feeling in your heart.

As with most places, it's the staff that really make a difference here. They are knowledgeable, friendly and attentive. Special mention goes to Zac on the bar. He had a full bar of customers on his own, but made sure he acknowledged everyone and even remembered what people were drinking.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and some friends regularly come to Turtle Bay for lunch. There is a varied menu available but we do have our favourite dishes that we tend to stick to. My favourite is the pulled pork toastie served with sweet potato fries and slaw. The pork is very tasty and tender and there is plenty of it.

There are a good selection of cocktails available that are usually on a 2-4-1. The pina colada is my favourite. There are also good wines and beers available. There is a Jamaican IPA that is as good as any that I have tasted.

There is always a lively atmosphere and the staff have always been friendly and welcoming.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Came here with friends for my birthday on St Patrick’s Day. Place was really busy, been here plenty of times and always enjoy it. The food is really tasty and reasonable prices not to mention the 241 cocktails. Our waitress was great just forgot her name, highly recommend.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Had an amazing experience at Turtle Bay yesterday. To finish off a great day booked a table for five at last minute!, We had our young 73 year old auntie with us who is not only blind, partially deaf and who is vegan too.. The vegan food was simply beautiful, tasty and lots of it. My auntie said that was the best vegan food she’s ever had... We also had meat dishes which we all enjoyed too. We would like to mention how good the service was with regards to my aunt and how attentive the staff were with her! Great food, great service and brilliant atmosphere too. A massive thanks to our server “Shannon” ... couldn’t have done enough ....

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Asked some locals for a dinner recommendation. Turtle Bay was their first. This place has a fun, casual atmosphere, great staff, and great food. Menu had something for everyone and if you’re looking for ‘heat’ they can give you ‘heat’. Totally enjoyed it!

Date of visit: October 2017