10 people are viewing this hotel
US$120
Free cancellation until 21/12/11
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
2 429
1 132
2 429
1 132
All reviews beatles fan cavern club blakes restaurant beatles memorabilia mathew street deluxe room paul mccartney themed hotel afternoon tea beatles experience famous cavern just round the corner birthday treat lovely hotel q park albert dock car park
Selected filters
47 - 52 of 4 551 reviews
Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

The Hard Days Night Hotel is a must for Beatles fans. My tea was good value - £21 with a glass of champagne. Sandwiches were fresh, there was a good selection of teas, cakes were tasty if somewhat tiny portions. The scone was a little overdone. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank mb74_england
Liam Bellew, Guest Services / Front Office at Hard Days Night Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2021

Dear mb74_england,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. I have shared this with our food and beverage teams. I do hope to welcome you back to us in the near future.

Reviewed 7 October 2021

Stayed here from 4th to 7th October in a De Lux balcony room. We were on a balcony over the city midweek deal which included Breakfast, Afternoon tea one day and a 3 course evening meal with wine on one evening. The room was excellent both large and clean. The breakfast was good as was the afternoon tea. The evening meal was excellent and the attentive waiting staff only enhanced the experience. The reception staff were also very helpful Emma in particular.Unfortunately the cocktail bar was closed but Emma explained that they just could not get staff to man it. A common problem everywhere.

1  Thank 333olwenc
Liam Bellew, Guest Services / Front Office at Hard Days Night Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2021

Dear 333olwenc,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your recent feedback. Please rest assure our cocktail menu will be back in full swing very soon. I have raised your concerns to our Food & Beverage Manager to review. I have shared your wonderful comments about Emma and she is thrilled to know she provided you with the best service possible. I hope to welcome you back to us in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 October 2021 via mobile

Whilst visiting Liverpool opted for an afternoon tea given the proximity to The Cavern which we also visited. Not disappointed at all with surroundings, staff and service. The afternoon tea was very generous and delicious. Loved it so much planning to stay in this hotel on my return to Liverpool.

Room tip: Great for stop off after The Cavern
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 639sarahc639

Dear 639sarahc639,

Thank you for sharing your review, I have shared this with the food and beverage team. I personally hope to welcome you back to us in the near future.

Reviewed 4 October 2021 via mobile

I booked the ultimate Beatles package for my husbands 40th as surprise. The customer service from staff at the hotel was amazing all the way from booking to arriving and checking out. When we arrived we were given breakfast for the day of arrival and Prosecco on the hotel which was really lovely. The taxi tour was fantastic - in fact it was the highlight of our trip, Joey was absolutely great and really knowledgable. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the hotel rooms we’re a bit tired looking and one was very small (we booked 2). There was also 2 weddings in which meant it was hard to get breakfast on the Sunday, there was limited food left. The slips to service rooms are also null and void due to Covid so not sure why they haven’t been removed but no issues getting extra housekeeping stuff to our room.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 685emaw

Dear 685emaw,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I was delighted you enjoyed your experience and it was a pleasure looking after you all. I had the pleasure of seeing you on arrival and getting your birthday breakfast. I have shared your review with everyone involved.

I personally hope to welcome you back to us in the near future.

Reviewed 4 October 2021 via mobile

Sat in a cold lobby waiting for our room to be ready. Was told it would be 3 o’clock but still not ready. Does that mean we get extra time time tomorrow for check out … I don’t think so. Reception staff very helpful tho . Hope the wait was worth it

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank trudic850
Liam Bellew, Guest Services / Front Office at Hard Days Night Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2021

Dear trudic850

Thank you for your review. I would like to point out that you did speak with a manager whilst you was checking in, you had expressed your disappointment until you left the building this morning and was asked if you would like to see a manager, you declined the offer and left the hotel after departure this morning.

If you wish to discuss in detail your constructive feedback please do reach out to me directly.

Regards,