US$118
US$105
  • Pool
The Richmond, BW Premier Collection(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$72
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$109
US$85
  • Pool
Hallmark Hotel Liverpool Sefton Park(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$52
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

US$93
  • Breakfast included
Book now, pay at stay
US$170
US$150
Hilton
  • Room Service
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$72
Official Site
US$114
US$101
Staybridge.com
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$117
US$97
Priceline
Reviews (1 444)
1 444 results
All reviewsinsurance buildinginsurance companybeautiful buildingcavern clubgreat hotelsliding doororiginal featuresdale streetcity centrebars and restaurantsthe ground floorcomfortable bedexcellent locationhotel barsaturday nighttwin roomlovely room
54 - 59 of 1 444 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited on a Friday night, after check in went to the NYL bar for a couple of drinks then went up to our room. Aloft is in a stunning building which has been sympathetically renovated into a funky hotel. On check in we were given a welcome card which was a nice personal touch. Staff were pleasant and attentive. Also, a man approached the counter and simply said ‘great room’ to the reception staff which made me excited to get into ours! Our room was on the top floor (611) When I opened the door I was wowed by the layout, views and feel. Also another personal touch was the note left by housekeeping (I think) and the Welcome slate with a few sweet treats on. The room was immaculate, the bed was so comfortable and I liked the magazine in the room. A/c worked efficiently and shower was hot and powerful. Breakfast was served in NYL and was extremely tasty. Again staff were warm, friendly and attentive. There seemed to be an eye for detail and it was nice to be greeted by housekeeping and site staff too. All in all a superb stay - would recommend to all ages!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Aloft_Liverpool, Talent Team Leader at Aloft Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear you had a satisfactory stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY NIGHTS:
On a positive note, we enjoyed 2 decent midweek night stays and 3 wonderful days in the gorgeous city with a little touristy R&R; hotel location perfect, warm/attentive staff and service friendly, although food below par - toasted sandwich & chips were basic at best and decidedly 70s (unexpected as I’m an SPG member & expected more of a quality menu, comparing to SPG hotels stay at).

FRIDAY NIGHT/SATURDAY MORNING:
The BIG negative ... absolutely horrendous and the reason we’re unlikely to return to this Aloft. We were awoken at 6am Saturday morning with a men’s gathering next door, raised voices, light slurring (sounded like a post men’s club night out room-party gaining momentum). By 8am it was a full blown party, shouting, many male local voices overlapping, lots of slurring. I’d called the front desk to explain our rude awakening and apparently the manager had reportedly knocked on the door shortly after. By 9am, the party in full swing just got louder and wilder, lots of slurring, much shouting, so I called front desk again and they sent someone up again, at which point there was quiet for a short while again. By 10am, all was quiet, but we were shattered and thankful we were due to check out.

Rather than the unfortunate event being the fault of the hotel, it may have been the hotel’s Friday night policy/offers/rates that encouraged a different calibre of hotel guest, twined with the central location.

So, for anyone looking for a nice hotel to complement a relaxing/cultural weekend break, good food and service standards, there are alternatives - I’m due a return visit to this wonderful city and will certainly opt for another hotel (SPG member or not). I don’t normally get it so wrong, being a seasoned hotel guest ... sadly, on this occasion, I crashed & burnt my fingers here!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Aloft_Liverpool, Front Office Manager at Aloft Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I am sorry to hear your stay was not indicative of the level of service you have come to expect when choosing the Aloft Liverpool for your travels. I trust you will accept that the difficulties experienced are certainly not reflective of our normal standards. We appreciate your loyalty to our Brand, and hope that despite the disappointments of this stay that you will visit us again in the future, so that we may have an opportunity to redeem ourselves and restore your faith in our hotel.
Amy Pearson

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent location, great building, good price/quality ratio and overall a nice and clean hotel with a good breakfast. However I do have a few remarks for improvement:
- the lobby and restaurant lack a nice and cozy atmosphere, because the spaces are really big and the lighting is inadequate. It’s more like a train station than a hotel giving you the feeling as if you were at home
- the reception itself is small and not really obvious. And when I arrived there was nobody there to receive me for about 15 mins. I did not know what to do (there was no bell) nor whether I was at the right address.
- I was given a room for disabled people, but me being really tall (2.02m/6.7ft) and everything made extra low for wheelchairs wasn’t the most comfortable experience I had. I also don’t understand why they put that room on the top floor in the very last room at the end of a long corridor. The large distance makes it very challenging for disabled people get from the restaurant/reception to their room.
- I reported a few times that a few things where broken in the bathroom but it wasn’t followed up, so I felt I wasn’t heard nor whether they were going to take care of it at all.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank s855508
Aloft_Liverpool, Talent Team Leader at Aloft Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good Morning,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We appreciate all feedback provided by our guests as it allows us to monitor and improve the areas we may currently be falling short in. We apologise for any disappointment caused.We hope this hasn't put you off from choosing us again in the future as we would love to welcome you back to Aloft Liverpool.

Please ensure that all points made above have been brought to our managements attentions and being looked into.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel , rooms clean and vey comfortable beds! Buffet style breakfast was delicious. All the staff we met were very friendly..Travelled for a weekend with my Mum to explore the. City,The hotel is a brilliant base to get to visit places of interest.Hope to return next year.

Stayed: June 2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us by way of your review. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a short three night break in this converted Grade II listed former Royal Insurance building which opened in 1903 - still retaining the original high ceilings, wood panelling and stained glass from the original insurance hall whilst tastefully combining these with contemporary modern fittings.

The bedroom was comfortable, the bed particularly so, although the room was slightly on the small side and could have done with a couple of extra feet taken from the bathroom, as the only way of watching the television was to sit on the bed.

Watch the 'make a green choice' offer of $5 credit for each night you decline housekeeping services, as this not only covers fresh linen towels etc but also means that your tea cups are not washed, and nor are the tea/ milk etc replaced.

First class buffet breakfast and cheerful and helpful staff members made this a pleasant stay

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple