Reviews (3 125)
3 125 results
1 489
1 489
All reviews a river view room walk in shower huge bath princes dock wet room car park next door mini bar lovely hotel liver building cooked breakfast standard room city centre multi storey reception staff comfy bed couldn't fault a lovely stay
43 - 48 of 3 125 reviews

We have just spent a lovely relaxing 3 night break
while visiting the Terracotta Warriors exhibition in Liverpool.

Ahead of time I had notified the hotel this was all as
a surprise for my husband’s “special” birthday and advised it would be noted.

Despite no acknowledgement during our stay we have had a great time - we stayed in a river view room on the 3rd floor which was very comfortable. We had the most attentive room attendant who made our stay even more enjoyable (love the funky toiletries provided - they did make me laugh).

My only disappointment was with 1 member of the reception staff. I asked him if I could have have a robe for my room but after cofirming my room number he confirmed NO.......robes were only available to superior rooms and suites guests. I offered to pay for the use of a robe but still his response was NO.

I proceeded to the lift and was greeted by our room attendant in the corridor who promptly asked (using my name) if there was anything I wanted/needed ! I asked him it if was possible to have a robe and within 2 minutes he brought 2 along with slippers to our room.

On my way out in the evening, I went back to reception to inform the reception advisor how different my experience had been. He informed me he was only following instructions from his Manager - perhaps this needs to be revisited, with some customer service training provided.

Loved our visit to Liverpool - so much to see and do.
We would consider stayong at the Malmaison again
when we come back.

(room 322)

1  Thank Jackie L
MalmaisonLiverpool, Manager at Malmaison Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Hi Jackie L,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. I am very pleased to read your room attendant was able to make your stay even more enjoyable throughout your time with us.
I am sorry a member of our reception team however gave incorrect information as wasn't able to assist you when you asked for robes. Our team at the desk know we have limited numbers of these as they are ordinarily reserved for our superior rooms and suites however I will ensure re training is issued so they know to ask the housekeeping team before saying no. I do hope this didn't spoil your stay and I do appreciate you bringing it to our attention so we can ensure this is corrected.

Look forwarding to seeing you on your next trip to Liverpool.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

First stay in this Malmaision. Checking in excellent.
Room exceptionally clean as was all the public areas too.
The only gripe was the floor in The Bar was not clean it could have done with a good vacuuming. The cocktails were on this occasion also not to good with not much flavour.

Breakfast was on another level. My husband and I don’t ever enjoy hotel breakfast often but.... buffet was provided with everything you wanted.
Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon were exceptional as was my brioche bun with bacon I could not eat the two given so our waitress wrapped it up in foil to take away.
I wish to commend our waitress Natasha who was very attentive, courteous very well presented also Rebecca.

Location is also good it’s a short pleasant walk to the docks also into the city centre.
Ten out of ten to the manager and your staff.
Regards Lady Rose Wright.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank rose w

Hi Lady Rose Wright,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a detailed review of your perfect stay with us, we always appreciate comments such as these. I'll pass your personal thanks on to Natasha and Rebecca.

Hope we get to see yourself and your husband again soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Lovely clean hotel, in the city centre. 5 minute walk to restaurant & bars. car park next door to the hotel, £17 for 24 hours! Bargain price! Great views of the river & lovely, cosy rooms with friendly staff. I would recommend staying here

2  Thank pvt1994

Hi pvt1994,

Thanks so much for your lovely review, so happy to read you'd recommend us to others.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Beautiful, modern and nice hotel in the dock area. Very welcoming staff. Only a fifteen minute walk to downtown Liverpool or to the museum district. Excellent breakfast restaurant and bar. Parking outside the hotel or in two different nearby parking garages.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
MalmaisonLiverpool, Front Office Manager at Malmaison Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Johaneje,

Thank you for your 5* review.

We hope you will be back to visit us at Malmaison Liverpool again soon.

Mal x

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here a few times - the rooms are well decorated and modern, great bathrooms with huge tub (for two), and very quiet overall. Plus the breakfasts are excellent and public areas are well designed - comfortable but stylish. Strong cocktails! Have eaten dinner here once and it was great- good steak. Only negative is the car park next door is £17 for an overnight stay - ouch!

1  Thank fourteenone
MalmaisonLiverpool, Front Office Manager at Malmaison Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear Fourteenone,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am delighted to see your fantastic review. I will pass on your compliments and kind words to the bar and restaurant team!

We look froward to your return.

Mal x