“Brilliant!”

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Liverpool
Ranked #2 of 218 Nightlife in Liverpool
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering free walking tours of some of the best cities in Europe and the Middle East, SANDEMANs NEW Europe is the best way to start your stay.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I spent Easter weekend in Liverpool. We planned a couple of trips near the city but after this walking tour we decided to cancel them and visit everything we could in the city in such a short time. Our guide Portia was amazing, she told a lot of funny and very interesting things about Liverpool,we laughed and took notes in our mind all the time! It really helped to get to know a lot about the history of the city and to plan our sight-seeing experience. You can see there's a lot of work behind the preparation of the tour made by these guides, I think everyone enjoyed!

2  Thank Alessia P
Write a ReviewReviews (1 962)
All reviews
"great introduction"
in 19 reviews
"three hours"
in 25 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 13 reviews
"humour"
in 54 reviews

28 - 32 of 1 962 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Portia was a,great guide and was very informative about Liverpool with a great sense of humour. Would recommend this tour to spend a fun few hours in this fab city.

1  Thank Mazcles
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our first walking tour, we are two families with teenagers. We all really enjoyed the experience, we did not know what to expect and were worried that 3 hours with a tour guide wouldn’t go down well with the younger ones, we needn’t have worried Trev was captivating, he kept us all on good form with jokes and dramatics, the time flew and we had a great introduction to Liverpool. We did the tour on our first day and re visited landmarks over the weekend. We have all seen Queen Victoria in a different light!

1  Thank pepf0ur
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve done a number of SANDEMANs tours and they are always reliable, good fun and comprehensive and the Liverpool tour was no different. Our guide, Portia, was knowledgeable, good fun and covered everything you would want to know on this type of tour. I really liked how sensitive and considerate she was when talking about the Hillsborough, really quite touching. Highly recommended, thank you.

1  Thank Tony29
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I'm biased to say as I'm a big SANDEMANs fan, but I must say this was the best free walking tour experience I've had with them, better than Amsterdam, Edinburgh, London, Prague, Paris and others. Portia studied history and she applies every detail from her own knowledge into making the tour an unforgettable experience to everyone. Truly remarkable, must see experience for everyone in Liverpool!

1  Thank Eduardo M