“Welcoming service”

Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: British, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Toby Carvery Speke Boulevard. When it comes to roast dinners, we really know our stuff. Every day our chefs lay on a feast of tender, hand-carved meats with all the trimmings – including towering Yorkshire puds, golden roasties with all those lovely little crunchy bits, and plenty of freshly prepared veg, all crowned with proper gravy. So it's no wonder we're Liverpool’s favourite carvery restaurant. Drop by and you'll find lots more on offer, including cooked breakfasts and tasty specials.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

A good place to go if you are hungry and in a hurry. Friendly service and clean inside. We went at the wrong time - 2pm on a red hot day - so they are forgiven for the hard stuffing and the meat being a little dry. Good value and we were not late for our flight - happy days.

General Manager A, Manager at Toby Carvery - Speke Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Jill thank you so much for your feedback on your visit to our restaurant, as much we are disappointed we didn't receive a higher rating we are pleased that you seemed to enjoy your visit and a plus that you didn't miss your flight !

Your great comments about your team being friendly have been passed down to the servers on shift and they appreciate your lovely words. I do believe we have the best team :)

Hope you enjoyed your holiday and we would love to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was clean and staff were friendly and helpful. The carvery was nice and just as you would expect from any Toby. Good value for money.

Thank you so much Kelly fro your review of our restaurant., Its great to see that you had a pleasant time visiting us. Your comments about our team are lovely and I will defiantly be feeding it back to them and giving credit where credit is due. Food quality is something we are really focussing on as a business so I am happy you enjoyed it.

We would of loved a higher star rating so please if you would like to contact us in order to give your opinions of what would of boosted our rating please do on 0151 486 8707

Reviewed 15 June 2018

The food was pretty average which is expected for the price so no complaints there. The staff were pretty friendly and helpful and the service was pretty fast too even know it was quite busy. would recommend for a bite to eat

General Manager A, Manager at Toby Carvery - Speke Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Thank you Max for your review. Here at Toby Carvery Speke we appreciate reviews such as this one. Reviews that offer constructive criticism as well as praise were it was earned so again thank you. We always try and deliver great, fast and efficient guest service and excellent food that is fantastic value for money. We will be defiantly taking your points on board in order to improve and become better.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Very much home from home - when I am touring - good wholesome food at not an unreasonable price and good quality.
Great staff interaction even late on a Sunday

General Manager A, Manager at Toby Carvery - Speke Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you William for great comments about your experiences with us. My team love interacting with guests and I believe its testament to their commitment that they deliver excellent guest service no matter what time of day or how busy the trade has been. Without being bias I firmly believe I have one of the best teams in the industry and I am so pleased you seem to agree with me.

Wed have recently hired a new kitchen manager and him as well as my team and myself are committed to delivering excellent food quality standards to all our guests and ensure they all leave feeling they have received brilliant service, quality food and great value for money.

See you again soon :)

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful visit here before so took my fr Ends and family here for my birthday, what a lovely occasion. I certainly weren’t disappointed, staff members are wonderful and the food keeps getting better and better! Me and all my family absolutely loved it. Thank you so much for a lovely family celebration and wonderful experience again.

Thank you so much for choosing to celebrate your special day with us. Here at Toby Carvery Speke we love when guests celebrate special days with us it makes us feel honoured and privileged that we are you first choice.

Me and my team are committed to delivering the best guest experiences and improving our standards again and again. Food quality is our primary aim to deliver the best food for the best value price. So pleased you feel this is achieved on your visit.

Hope to see you again soon.