“Beautiful home from home!!”
other travellers have booked this property
outside of the cottage
living and dining area living room
Check Availability
bathroom
double bedroom
double bedroom
decked area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 32 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Danihod
“Beautiful home from home!!”
Reviewed 19 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Fantastic location, near great bars and restaurants! Spotless, warm and comfortable.... Will be back and recommend to all my friends.....

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Anne M
Devon, United Kingdom
“Lovely Property in a fantastic location not too far from the City”
Reviewed 17 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

Me and my partner stayed here last weekend and we really enjoyed are stay.
The property was very clean and Sonya was very friendly and accomadating.

The bed was very comfortable and we slept great.

The kitchen and bathroom were both very clean and spacious.

I will definetely be returning in the New Year.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
LeithCana...
Edmonton, Canada
“Character terrace in the warm and friendly village of Woolton.”
Reviewed 7 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

My sister and I needed accommodation for 2 nights in Liverpool. Because we stayed in Sonya's property, we discovered Woolton, a delightful little village with warm, friendly people.
There is no wifi in Sonya's property, but we had meals in two Woolton restaurants, both offering free wifi.
The Tesco and Sainsbury grocery stores were only a few blocks away - a nice little walk to pick up supplies we needed such as toilet paper and hand soap. The locals on the street were very helpful with directions.
My son and his wife stayed with us in the property for one of the two nights. My son said the bed in the master bedroom was comfortable. The two beds in the smaller room that I shared with my sister were not comfortable. The carpet in the bedroom was tired and stained.
The bathroom is large and modern and the shower very nice. The door to the bathroom does not close, and there is no latch to lock it. There were not enough bath towels for 4 adults - two of us had to dry off after showers with hand towels.
The carpet in the living room was in good shape but the sofa and chair were uncomfortable and looked like they could use a bit of cleaning.
Overall, it is a character property with a lot of potential in a lovely, safe feeling location. With a bit of TLC, this could be the perfect vacation property.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Coventry
Reviewed 3 March 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Manchester
Reviewed 2 March 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
19 Feb 2015
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing