“Turkish Delight”

Elif
Ranked #58 of 1 960 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are open everyday at 12pm to 10;30pm. Our food to make fresh to order with a view for customers to see.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Lovely greeting on arrival, shown to table immediately. Service from all staff first class, Harun made our evening very Enjoyable his attentiveness was excellent. The food was varied from an excellent menu. Our mixed platter was amazing & could not fault any part of our meal - just perfection. Can highly recommend this restaurant for a brilliant evening with delicious food.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This place is an absolute gem of a place. The service is excellent, the staff are so helpful and friendly. The food is just unreal, every bit of the meat just melts in your mouth!. Plenty of food all served with rice salad and some dips!, complimentary hot bread with the starters, anyone new to this place I highly recommend the king prawns in garlic butter unreal!! for main I'm sure everyone who has been here has tried it at least once, Mix platter for 2! I will be back very soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Harun was our waiter, lovely guy very friendly my two friends and myself really enjoyed. We had the shared kebab, plenty of meat and even had a doggy bag to take home as we couldn’t finish it. Complementary dessert as we hadn’t tried it before, extra chilli sauce to meet my spicy needs. Lovely place highly recommend.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I have been to Elif many times and i am never disappointed.This time was no exception the staff were very friendly,we had excellent quick service throughout and the food was beautiful. Their is a lovely atmosphere to go as a couple or to have a catch up with friends. Its very local to me which is an added bonus and i will return soon.

1  Thank Jenni_michael
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing food...delicious..visited on Friday and will be returning asap..staff are lovely..especially Harun who was so attentive..cant wait to return