“Another excellant meal and great service”

Tulay Turkish BBQ Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #49 of 1 980 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$15 - US$32
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ate here again with friends on a Saturday night in October.
As always a fab meal - starters we had hummus and fab homemade Turkish bread - salmon wrapped in filo pastry to die for - awesome. Meat balls and chicken wings.
Mains I had prawns in white wine - others had mixed meat kebab - chargrilled chicken breast - sea bass - all tasted wonderful.
Decent wine at around £17 to £18.
As always service is fab without being intrusive with good atmosphere.
Had a brandy coffee to finish another great meal.

1  Thank rosaline2015

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here for the first time and was very impressed with the food. Starter was garlic mushrooms and my main was the mixed grill which was all absolutely delicious. Staff were very friendly and attentive to all our needs and always responded well to our table. Highly recommend this for a place that's well worth a visit and you won't be going home hungry.

1  Thank madred73
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

One of my favourite restaurants is losing its charm, atmosphere and character. I have been visiting here since it opened but it has started to loose all food average service average I’m not normally a negative reviewer but serving average food on chipped plates is not best practice.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I’ve not been here for almost a year. The food is delicious and enjoy a pint of efes . Its definitely a must try everyone. Its also not far from the train station 5 minutes walk .

1  Thank JenB21
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Went to Tulay with some friends who had been before.
I generally prefer Greek food to Turkish but we gave it a go.
The Hummus and Cacik were nice, the Tahini very strong but good. The bread served with the dips were very tasty.
I had Domatesli Tavuk (Charcoal butterfly Chicken Breast) which was very tasty and moist.
The only problem was that the meals were too salty, which I normally find in Turkish restaurants.
The Ephesus White wine was good.

Service was good.