“Private function area - pre-dinner drinks”
Review of Bar Bodega

Bar Bodega
Ranked #91 of 223 Nightlife in Liverpool
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We booked the function room in the basement here for pre-dinner drinks before dining in tapas tapas upstairs. The atmosphere is lovely with a real Mediterranean feel and we were served with champagne and cocktails during our 2 hour visit. It was ideal for us as it is secluded from the main bar with a fireplace and brick arches. The only downside was that the back door was open and people were wandering through all the time on the way to the main bar. We did have to leave promptly as there was another group booked in immediately after us. It's a great space for large groups and we would definitely return.

1  Thank WeeLulu

Reviewed 17 September 2012

I popped into this unassuming place and found much more than a bar. I was on my own and was seated at a high table from which I could have a good look at what goes on. I had a pint of San Miguel and ordered a Pan Fresco - a dip for bread - absolutely delicious. Then I had Entrecote Cazadora - strips of sirloin in a wonderful sauce - Patatas Bravas and a mixed salad. It was all splendid and excellently dressed and seasoned. I was most impressed and will certainly return on my next trip to Liverpool.

2  Thank brystanners21
Reviewed 3 August 2012 via mobile

Great looking bar underneath tapas tapas with a great, cool Spanish feel. With good drinks offers in the week and free paella on a Friday night, it feels a good place to start your evening off. Overall, very good - good service, decent offers.