Reviews (1 518)
1 518 results
All reviews art deco retail park david lloyd gym control tower terminal building john lennon airport the club lounge city centre an early morning flight executive room two double beds reception staff lovely hotel an overnight stay car park stayed here for one night night's sleep
51 - 56 of 1 518 reviews
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Good location, close to the airport. Good transport links to the city. Lovely Art Deco building inside and out. Comfy bed and spacious room. Staff were helpful and friendly. Breakfast was very nice and had loss of choice. Would definitely recommend

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LPLCP_GSM, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Liverpool - John Lennon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Good Afternoon Louiseamorgan71,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am thrilled that you would recommend us! I do hope that we you next visit Liverpool, you will stay with us.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here tonight for 1 night and I’m here next Monday as well and I can’t wait A big Thankyou to the duty manager Abbie Green she was fantastic she went out her way to get me a table in the fully booked Jin Chinese restaurant which I loved the food she even came and found me in the bar to tell me she’d managed to get me in what a lovely genuine professional she’s a credit to the hotel.Also met the lovely Barbara who’s the operations manager at the hotel and was also a lovely friendly lady and spent some time chatting to me also another credit to her.x

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and mention both Abbie and Barbara. They were absolutely overjoyed with your kind words and recognized you straight away! Than you for your wonderful comments about JIN also. I am so glad that Abbie managed to squeeze you in so you did not miss out!

See you on Monday!

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here before an early flight out of Liverpool Airport great deal with long stay car parking
The hotel is very nicely refurbished in an art deco style, the rooms are spacious and well equipped, bed very comfortable
We sampled bar food was good if a little pricey
The staff were friendly and attentive and got us extra supplies when asked
All in all an excellent well run hotel handy for the airport and available at a great deal
Best choice for airport hotel

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Good Afternoon George,

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review of your stay with us. I am overjoyed to hear you describe us as an 'excellent, well run hotel'. This is exactly what we aim for.

I hope that you will stay with us again next time you go on holiday.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I spent one night here and I really cannot fault the place. Check in was easy but it wasn't busy the day I was there. The room surprised me as it was bigger than I expected and very clean. The room had all you'd expect - TV, tea & coffee making facility, large wardrobe, desk with power points, free wifi. The only gripe I had was that the safe was not working properly. It wasn't a big deal for me but I should have reported it.
There was a mini-bar but it wasn't stocked. You need to request that the mini-bar be stocked for you.
The bar is spacious and the food is reasonably good.
Note that the hotel is NOT walking distance from Liverpool Airport. My advice is to get the bus from the airport to the hotel. The 86A stops right outside the terminal and drops you right in front of the Crowne Plaza.
I recommend getting the bus into Liverpool city center too - taxis cost between £15 and £20 one way, so the costs can mount. Again the 86A will take you yo the city center for a little over £2 and the service is frequent. I think the 82 and the 500 go to the center too.
All in all a fine hotel, nice Art Deco styling and the few staff I encountered were helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Good Afternoon Sktoev,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your stay and our hotel,. This is sure to help future travelers to our hotel! You are correct with the bus numbers - these all go into the City Center! The 86A and 500 will both bring you from outside the airport to right in front of the Crowne Plaza.

I am glad that you enjoyed your night in our hotel, and our large rooms! We can't wait to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

A really comfortable hotel with attentive staff, nothing is too much trouble. Rooms are spacious with everything you could need. Exellent position for the airport, we used it along with long stay parking for an early morning flight.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Good Afternoon Connector228064,

Thank you for your kind words. We loved providing you with the greats nights stay before your holiday! I do hope that you return to us when you next fly away.