Dr. Nibbles - Fish Pedicure Spa

Reviewed 26 April 2016
JANSDIARY
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Give your feet a treat

I visit weekly... my feet have never felt or looked so good and the staff are very welcoming and... read more

Reviewed 11 February 2012

from US$21,30
from US$21,83
from US$167,40
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2016

I came here a number of months ago with my Mother as a Mother days treat,. what a brilliant experience, the little fish felt quite tickleish, very relaxing, my Mum loved it, and our feet felt very soft after treatment I would definateley recommend.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I visit weekly... my feet have never felt or looked so good and the staff are very welcoming and helpful.

3  Thank baby-boozer
Reviewed 3 February 2012

i loved this! it tickles the feet, and they feel amazingly clean and fresh, very addictive

2  Thank christine j
Reviewed 27 September 2011

A great experience, with the wonderful side benefit of having a relaxing half an hour of me time.
A massive improvement in the condition of my feet, and a warm and friendly service.
As a repeat visitor I can honestly say that it is a fab treatment.
STRONGLY recommended.

2  Thank Jill-and-Co
Reviewed 17 July 2011

Great experience even if you only go once. Excellent staff, very friendly and helpful... Mainly the reason were gonna go back for a second visit. For anyone who's a little nervous of trying the fish spa its not as bad as people tell you, feels like pins and needles for the first initial seconds then just like bubbles... would suggest not to look at the fish at the start as it puts you off (my friend screamed haha). But after that its brilliant. Cant wait to go back soon... Great deals on all the time too!! My feet felt great afterwards, like walking on cotton wool!

I suggest going for 30 minutes.

Date of experience: June 2011