Dr. Nibbles - Fish Pedicure Spa
Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
RELAXING FEET MASSAGE

I came here a number of months ago with my Mother as a Mother days treat,. what a brilliant... read more

Reviewed 26 April 2016
JANSDIARY
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Give your feet a treat

I visit weekly... my feet have never felt or looked so good and the staff are very welcoming and... read more

Reviewed 11 February 2012

from US$26,20
from US$21,61
from US$22,20
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2011

Great experience even if you only go once. Excellent staff, very friendly and helpful... Mainly the reason were gonna go back for a second visit. For anyone who's a little nervous of trying the fish spa its not as bad as people tell you, feels like pins and needles for the first initial seconds then just like bubbles... would suggest not to look at the fish at the start as it puts you off (my friend screamed haha). But after that its brilliant. Cant wait to go back soon... Great deals on all the time too!! My feet felt great afterwards, like walking on cotton wool!

I suggest going for 30 minutes.

Date of experience: June 2011
3  Thank Ashleigh0203
Reviewed 29 June 2011

Really enjoyable experience! It is in a clean and sanitary environment, and the staff assured us that the tanks are continually filtered, so there are no nasties in there to worry about!
I was a little nervous about the whole idea of putting my feet in with fish, but the staff were really nice! Definitely going back! Also with deals, re booking discounts, special packages and group booking discounts it makes it really affordable!

Date of experience: April 2011
1  Thank lilliputian1987
Reviewed 22 June 2011

Went along to Dr Nibbles with a friend to give it a try and absolutley loved it!
The salon was extremley clean.The staff where lovely and the pedicure was great... left with smooth skin on my feet and will be going back for more!

Date of experience: May 2011
1  Thank ARB1987
Reviewed 21 June 2011

The staff in dr nibbles are so friendly, make you fell comfortable, and check your feet before you place in the water, so you can be assured that you will not catch any foot nasties. I would 100% recommend this place, and I am going out of my way to go to this spa regulary. Best ever fish spa I've been to!

1  Thank susiesunshine21
Reviewed 21 June 2011

I'm a 7 year old girl called Mia who has eczema. I started using Dr Nibbles a few months ago an it helped clear my skin the staff are always kind an friendley and I visted every week with my sister now. The fish give you a realy nice feeling

Date of experience: March 2011