“Warm, welcoming fish spa”

Dr. Nibbles - Fish Pedicure Spa
Ranked #21 of 38 Spas & Wellness in Liverpool
More attraction details
Owner description: The foot is one of the most complicated structures in the human body yet it is often neglected & always taken for granted. Relax and pamper your feet in warm water & observe the Garra Rufa fish as they gently perform their work on your feet.The fish lift away only the dead & hard skin on your feet. This alternative spa therapy is a natural form of exfoliation (exfoliation being a key part of most peoples beauty regimes) & relaxation that shows amazing results.It is a totally unique experience your feet will never forget and is guaranteed to make you smile & maybe even giggle! The spa fish will help you to relax, always a great way to relieve stress & tensions! However be warned, this treatment is great fun, very addictive but best of all its effective!Treat your feet to a fish foot spa at Dr. Nibbles Fish Foot Spa & experience this unique & revitalizing therapy.Garra Rufa fish do not have any teeth so they will not bite!
Reviewed 21 June 2011

The staff in dr nibbles are so friendly, make you fell comfortable, and check your feet before you place in the water, so you can be assured that you will not catch any foot nasties. I would 100% recommend this place, and I am going out of my way to go to this spa regulary. Best ever fish spa I've been to!

1  Thank susiesunshine21

Reviewed 21 June 2011

I'm a 7 year old girl called Mia who has eczema. I started using Dr Nibbles a few months ago an it helped clear my skin the staff are always kind an friendley and I visted every week with my sister now. The fish give you a realy nice feeling

1  Thank bulldog952
Reviewed 21 June 2011

would advise anyone to give it a go its great :) very friendly staff

1  Thank stranglers
Reviewed 8 June 2011

I went to Dr. Nibbles with a voucher from Groupon. I found my experience absolutely amazing, I am now a regular customer at Dr. Nibbles - It's Great!!

1  Thank rinky_11